PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

General Manager Search Thread

Personally i'd like to see Adam Peters from the 49ers. He's been here before (6 years) and has multipe different stops within the league

Personally i'd like to see Adam Peters from the 49ers. He's been here before (6 years) and has multipe different stops within the league
I've heard his name before. Isn't John lynch the GM there.?

I like Adam Peters, the Assistant GM in San Francisco to be our GM. And would love for Lions OC Ben Johnson to be our coach.

Adam Peters is the guy

He's [Bill Belichick]…the best to ever do it.
Probably not. Just take a look at his pedestrian record as head coach without Brady.

And his checkered, at best, record as GM.

Nope. Great coach. Not as good as the hated Shula or his mentor Bill Parcells.

Belichick is the GOAT of DCs. I’ll give you that.

Eliot Wolf or Adam Peters.

I’m intrigued.

Probably not. Just take a look at his pedestrian record as head coach without Brady.

Yeah, you are just a troll.

That is hard to ignore. I have been very consistent on whenever I speak on Bill. Acknowledgement of everything he's done and meant for the organization and the NFL. However also critical of his GM acumen. Records are what coaches are judged on. The record prior and post brady shows that of mediocre coach. We know he's a Great legendary Coach. But he hasn't won with the players.

We need to look and at the Rams front office, look at all the young players contributing to that team. 3rd to 5th round all playmakers on offense and defense.
Their only realistic candidate is on the cap/strategy side of things. The two guys at the top of the scouting/personnel side (after the GM) are both former GMs that failed so badly that they might not get second chances (McDaniels’ Broncos and the 2014-15 Browns).

Last edited:
They said they thought he would be there in the third or fourth round.
They could have grabbed Christian Watson in the Strange slot and then Luke Goedecke in the second in thorton slot. Tampa drafted him as a guard but he ended up at R tackle this year. Would be nice to have a R tackle and Watson, while not great, has been far better than Thornton.

I do mot know about GM, maybe Mike Lombardi or Riddick
But for coach, would love to see them go after Sarkisian

Some Patsfans will tell you McVay sucks and have no business in the NFL. :rolleyes:

The Rams under McVay were 5-12 last year. The Rams will be 9-8 this year. You are what your record says you are. The Rams are 14-20 over the last two years. Definitely below average.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
Back