Pick Results: LAS: 3.3% at NE: 96.7%
Sun
Sep 27th

Current Patriots Twitter Feed:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wheelman

Pro Bowl Player
If anyone has a Panthers broadcast stream, please PM, thank you!

Moderator edit:

Google the words 'Reddit NFL Streams' and anyone looking for the above will find the links they are searching for.

Wheelman edit:
Reddit does NOT distinguish between Pats broadcast and Panthers broadcast. And none of the reddit links provided have the Panthers broadcast.

Last edited:

Vatahala

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Yeehah. I'm in Myrtle Beach and just found out there showing the local Panthers version of tonights game.
Need a great showing by the Pats so those guys will be forced to give credit to our team.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Yeehah. I'm in Myrtle Beach and just found out there showing the local Panthers version of tonights game.
Need a great showing by the Pats so those guys will be forced to give credit to our team.
You should DM BB.

mrscruff

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Wonder if Ryan Davis can make some noise. He is a strong candidate for the Practice Squad if he can showcase himself positively in this game and beyond.

Patstopia

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
The worst part of preseason is when they stop showing the game and switch to Perillo. I wouldn't mind as much to just hear him (or not), but seeing him instead of the game or split screen with the game drives me crazy!

Status
Not open for further replies.