PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Gameday Thread: Panthers at Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone has a Panthers broadcast stream, please PM, thank you!

Moderator edit:

Google the words 'Reddit NFL Streams' and anyone looking for the above will find the links they are searching for.

Wheelman edit:
Reddit does NOT distinguish between Pats broadcast and Panthers broadcast. And none of the reddit links provided have the Panthers broadcast.

Last edited:
Yeehah. I'm in Myrtle Beach and just found out there showing the local Panthers version of tonights game.
Need a great showing by the Pats so those guys will be forced to give credit to our team.

That says a lot about those who feel Roberts spot is in trouble. Unless they are showcasing him for a trade.

Excited to see more of Cowart.

Yeehah. I'm in Myrtle Beach and just found out there showing the local Panthers version of tonights game.
Need a great showing by the Pats so those guys will be forced to give credit to our team.
You should DM BB.

Wonder if Ryan Davis can make some noise. He is a strong candidate for the Practice Squad if he can showcase himself positively in this game and beyond.

The worst part of preseason is when they stop showing the game and switch to Perillo. I wouldn't mind as much to just hear him (or not), but seeing him instead of the game or split screen with the game drives me crazy!

That says a lot about those who feel Roberts spot is in trouble. Unless they are showcasing him for a trade.

Excited to see more of Cowart.
Congrats, you just made Ashley's sh^t list.

Roberts is just like ****ING Andrews, except on defense.

For those watching, was that touchback down the middle or off towards the side like a bum would??

Wino startiiing

Cowarttt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots