PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game thread: NFL Champions vs. Indy's whiners, 10/18/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully the Pats get some reinforcements next week.

Great Job by Batman and Robin and the rest of the gang.

A turnover would be nice. Then we can kneel on the damn ball and go home.

We going to be hurting for the Jets game next week

They scored 34 points what more do you want?

The second half performance was terrible.That 34 included a colts gift.

WTF... two Pats players get pulled down and no flag?

There is so much holding it's comical.

EPic Holding going on.

one of the worst drives ever....three runs for nothing, take 0 time off the clock.
conservative as it gets..i hate it so much.
We had a 13 point lead with less than four minutes to go, and we forced them into using their timeouts and we got a good punt off to pin them inside their own 20 with just over three minutes remaining. Seems like a decent result to me.

Thanks for your expert analysis. You're right, he shouldn't have seen the safety start blitzing 2 seconds before the snap. Mere mortals should never criticize NFL QB play.
Safety came off his right side, AKA blind side, genius. Must feel really good passing judgement on the GOAT from the comfort of your sofa. GTFO.

Blindspot.... add it to the list of insultingly-terrible network TV shows. Who watches this trash?

No team is unbeatable and of course I wanted this game to be a curb-stomp, but this kind of game might be far more important for development. Everything that could go wrong did go wrong in the first half, then a fairly conservative 2nd half and still we put up over 30 points and currently have a 13pt lead with less than 2 min to play against a team that has thrown EVERYTHING they have against us. I'm feeling VERY good about this team. I just hope the injuries don't turn out bad...

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back