2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2022 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
do your job

Lets gooooooooooooo!!!!!

Via Jeff Howe:
"Cannon-Mason-Andrews-Kline-Vollmer to start"
Why don't I like this lineup?

This is not going to be the blowout everyone expects, this is going to be a dog fight.

Via Jeff Howe:
"Cannon-Mason-Andrews-Kline-Vollmer to start"
Why don't I like this lineup?

This is not going to be the blowout everyone expects, this is going to be a dog fight.
Agreed. I don't hate that lineup though. I think it'll be close only because it's hard to continually blow a team out every single time. I still think that the Pats get the win, but it won't be by 30+ points like many seem to think.

But as always, let's go Pats and GFY Indianapolis!

• Agree
Reactions: jah
0spell.jpg

Let's get it boys

Beat them so bad it hurts their fans feelings.

It is my first game thread of the season. I forgot the proper etiquette. Is it ok to start complaining about the defense allowing the Colts to march down the field at will and that McDaniels made an awful call or do I wait for the game to start?

I really don't care about the score as long as the Pats win ! A blowout would be fantastic, but even if its a dog fight I will take it with the Pats coming out on top.

It is my first game thread of the season. I forgot the proper etiquette. Is it ok to start complaining about the defense allowing the Colts to march down the field at will and that McDaniels made an awful call or do I wait for the game to start?

Depends on the moon phase...the mean average game time temperature...and the YPC differential between the top three running backs on BOTH FanDuel and Draft Kings.

Agreed. I don't hate that lineup though. I think it'll be close only because it's hard to continually blow a team out every single time. I still think that the Pats get the win, but it won't be by 30+ points like many seem to think.

But as always, let's go Pats and GFY Indianapolis!
I want Jackson starting over Kline but I understand why he isn't

Despite everything else, I think this is all dependent upon the adjustments...the Colts WILL punch early as they've been as disrespected this week as any game week team I think I've seen in years, BUT if the Pats can weather early they'll outlast them on the talent differential.

Dungy predicts a Colt win.

What a shock. Dungy picks the Colts.

Dungy just picked the Colts !!! I think this is good for us .

Dungy picks the Colts. Such an ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey