PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 6 thread

If they had put on Seinfeld or Friends, I may have been willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. But Steve :enranged: Harvey? Come on, man.

Upton just homered.Damn it.Can someone plz plunk this guy.

Strike out, one away.

Damn, I'm watching that ******* CNN Play by Play which is slow as hell and evidently I'm one batter behind.

Last edited:
Beckett needs to get ahead of the count, dont go into these deep counts and then groove one.

this is weird because im watching tbs's feed on a canadian sports channel - why the heck isn't tbs up????

it just came on everyone

Pull their freaking contract. There is no excuse for this. I can't remmber this ever happening before.....
guys that's why TBS is minor league...

Beckett just handed a walk,ughhh.Come on.I dont want to be trailing by 7 runs again.

WTF! I was just getting into Steve Harvey!:mad:

WTF! I was just getting into Steve Harvey!:mad:

Haha same here, I wanted to see him get a pie thrown in his face by the guy who asked for 2O$ in 3 crisp 5$ bills.

Twenty minute power outage is inexcusable. That's why you have failover plans and auxilliary backup power. At the very least TBS should have been broadcasting somebody giving us play-by-play from a desk from back at their headquarters, rather than showing some old sitcom re-run.

Tied up boys!!! Solo shot by Youk

Youks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1-1

That was closer than I thought it would be. The way Youk hit that, I figured that would be 10-15 rows up.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Back