PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game 6 thread

You have to like our chances. Two run lead with Pap coming in to close it out. Tho, I'd sure like a couple runs top of the ninth.

We are looking good, let's just get Pap in, get a 123 inning, and get ready for tomorrow!

Quick 3 for us, I hope it's a quick 3 for them.

This from another loozah with a picture of Matt Cassel?? Haha.:D

Not getting into a Matt Cassel debate in the bottom of the 9th of a Red Sox ALCS game. ;)

Best closer in baseball coming in with a 2 run lead.

Pap is unreal! Now switching to BHOP/Pavlik fight. Damn, I love stoogetv.

Last edited:
Well boys, we are going to game 7.

Yes we are, and any CHANCE that the Rays had of winning this series is gone. They choked in game 5. I have NO DOUBT that the Sox will make it to the world series.

I wouldn't count them out, but if they have a rough start in game 7, then they will be in deep sheet. Got to believe Lester is going to be brilliant.

Lester pitching. Papelbon, Oki and Dice-K in the pen. I ain't making guarantees, but we're looking REALLY good! :D

I wouldn't count them out, but if they have a rough start in game 7, then they will be in deep sheet. Got to believe Lester is going to be brilliant.

Lester will be on top of his game, IMO. I just don't believe that he will have two bad starts in a row. The Sox know how to finish, the Rays don't.

Last edited:
Well boys, we are going to game 7.
and if the Sox pull it out they better load up the Tampa area with Prozac and Paxil. Did you see those fans after the game?? If they lose game 7, they better be on suicide watch...

and if the Sox pull it out they better load up the Tampa area with Prozac and Paxil. Did you see those fans after the game?? If they lose game 7, they better be on suicide watch...

Yeah, they showed a woman in the stands crying.. wow.. "There's no crying in baseball!!"

Gotta love Tito.. 'If anything goes wrong, you're picking out your Halloween costume'

Rays are D-U-N.. Player of the game is Beckett..

Anyone catch Tom Caron's update on the Steve Harvey show, for those who missed the end of the program due to a baseball game interruption? Apparently the family learned an important lesson and will live happily ever after.. :rolleyes:

Anyone catch Tom Caron's update on the Steve Harvey show, for those who missed the end of the program due to a baseball game interruption? Apparently the family learned an important lesson and will live happily ever after.. :rolleyes:

I can't believe they cut off the program early to put on a baseball game. I am glad to hear they lived happily ever after. :woot:

I missed it, but that is hilarious!

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back