PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny demonstration of BUF futility

But has it been blogged, tweeted or facebooked by a Bills fan? Not sure they've caught up to this century yet.

It has, however, been used in Madden plenty of times. Bills fans have had to escape reality once in a while.

maxresdefault.jpg

So we're ****ting on the bills for making the playoffs?

Agreed. We should be applauding their playoff accomplishment given how geologic their absence has been from the playoffs. We should only be ****ting on them for how absurdly low and inept their offense is and how this makes their chances for playoff victory about as likely as a snowstorm in Miami.

The best part of the Bills making it was Harbawl's face on the TD....that was a good start to the New Year in our house!

I could handle them beating Jax and coming to Foxboro in the divisionals, but i could also handle smashing Jennifer Lawrence and that isn't happening either.

Good on them though....in all seriousness they could be a worrying prospect if they get rid of Checkdown T and get a proper QB in who throws the ball more than five yards.

I could handle them beating Jax and coming to Foxboro in the divisionals, but i could also handle smashing Jennifer Lawrence and that isn't happening either.
Hey man, you never know. She let Daren Aronovsky take a run or two, so anything’s possible.

Personally, I wouldn’t fight you for her. She’s a little too weird for me.

Hey man, you never know. She let Daren Aronovsky take a run or two, so anything’s possible.

Personally, I wouldn’t fight you for her. She’s a little too weird for me.

I found the interview where she shoehorned smoking weed with Woody Harrelson in there from nowhere just smacked of a woman trying to hard to sound edgy and cool....so yes, she is a bit weird

After the "Rex Show"" seems refreshing to have what looks like a competent new coach in the division.. not sure they will stand the test of time, but the AFC East is no longer the weakest division in the NFL.

Always liked the Bills even though they kicked our ass at Fenway Park in the 60s. Was wicked pissed when they started the human tackling dummy, Rob Johnson, "He's Tall With A Strong Arm" (their answer to Bledsoe) in the playoffs and not Flutie. They blew their window of opportunity.
Glad for Bills fans.
Hope they beat JAX (remember, it's Bortles) and come to Gillette for an easy Pats W.

Dude. **** the Bills. Their whole fanbase was rooting for broken legs and torn ACLs more than a win in week 16.

that's just not true at all. were there some people wishing such things? sure, but a lot us bills fans aren't so different than pats fans especially when we dominated the AFC including your team for a decade. Generalizations like that are ridiculous. Are the Bills some amazing football team? no. is it probable the bills beat the jags, especially with McCoy out? no. I can assure you though, that those who were excited for the Red Sox after their miserable streak can appreciate the bill's futility as well. We'll enjoy ending our streak and anything beyond making it in, is a bonus. Now we can start it's been X years since they've won a playoff game, and we can end that one sometime as well.

Congrats on home field advantage, I remember when the bills had that for so long the patriots went and got a new home field in 2002 and at that time it was irrelevant.

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back