PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Funny demonstration of BUF futility

Who is the worse playoff team the Titans or Bills?

Who is the worse playoff team the Titans or Bills?

That is a good question....I say the Titans, especially without DM, The Bills have had some great wins this year and really strike me as being a QB away from being a serious threat.

However, if Shady is either out or hobbled, that takes away their main threat. They then have the ball in TT's hands which makes it a lot closer.

That is a good question....I say the Titans, especially without DM, The Bills have had some great wins this year and really strike me as being a QB away from being a serious threat.

However, if Shady is either out or hobbled, that takes away their main threat. They then have the ball in TT's hands which makes it a lot closer.
Without Shady it seems like it has to be the Bills, the Titans to me seem like they should be better. I dont know if their issue is Mariota or Mularkey, I lean toward it being Mularky but I am biased because I always liked Mariota and never liked Mularky.

#GOBILLS
sorry hehe I know I'm on a pats forum but ever since they shut down our site, I haven't made it to twobillsdrive yet and oddly, it's fun to reminisce here with people who are currently winners. Reminds me of the 90's, enjoy it pats fans, I can't obviously say your run is near it's end, but statistically it doesn't look great. enjoy the first round bye, enjoy your epic teams, just try not to lose sight of how good you have it because many bills fans did that. hopefully having some odd juxtaposition bills fan on your forum helps keep the reality of how great the patriots are in perspective.

#GOBILLS
sorry hehe I know I'm on a pats forum but ever since they shut down our site, I haven't made it to twobillsdrive yet and oddly, it's fun to reminisce here with people who are currently winners. Reminds me of the 90's, enjoy it pats fans, I can't obviously say your run is near it's end, but statistically it doesn't look great. enjoy the first round bye, enjoy your epic teams, just try not to lose sight of how good you have it because many bills fans did that. hopefully having some odd juxtaposition bills fan on your forum helps keep the reality of how great the patriots are in perspective.
The AFL kicked the loser NFL's ass in the sixties, and it's Rozelle's fault that the losers are still in control.

Many, many memories of Pats-Bills games, close ones nevermind the teams' records, and great players on both sides. Damn right I rooted for the Bills in those Super Bowls. Bills fans are okay with me. And the Bills certainly are the proudest of the original AFC Easties (Colts, Dolphins, Jets...not a lot to be proud of there).

I do often wonder just exactly how many punts for negative yardage did we have all time in Buffalo? More than five?

The AFL kicked the loser NFL's ass in the sixties, and it's Rozelle's fault that the losers are still in control.

Many, many memories of Pats-Bills games, close ones nevermind the teams' records, and great players on both sides. Damn right I rooted for the Bills in those Super Bowls. Bills fans are okay with me. And the Bills certainly are the proudest of the original AFC Easties (Colts, Dolphins, Jets...not a lot to be proud of there).

I do often wonder just exactly how many punts for negative yardage did we have all time in Buffalo? More than five?

I have a couple of memories of Pats/Bills during the B&B years.

The first is the game that kick-started the Pats' dynasty in 2001. That was the game the Pats barely won in OT after David Patten was knocked out and fumbled on the sideline, but because the ball grazed off his leg the Pats retained possession and eventually won.

The other is from 2008 with Matt Cassell, when the wind was blowing so strongly that every pass and kick was a thrill a minute.

#GOBILLS
It's always been a quarterback-driven league.

Jack Kemp, Joe Ferguson and Jim Kelly beat us.

Remember, it's not just getting the right guy - but also taking care of him and giving him experience. Eventually, Pats will be looking for somebody, just like everyone else...but I think this is Bills' biggest problem. Not easy to find a decent QB.

I mean, neither the jags or the bills deserve to play next week after that display of ineptitude. I like good defense as much of the next, but that was just bad qb play period. Tyrod needs to go, and so does dennison.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back