PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those of you that wish to resign (Satire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand you’re simply trying to rally the fans, @SammyBlueCat and I know you mean well - but this kind of topic just drives toxic conversations and personal attacks. What do you hope to gain by making this thread?

Turn in your play books and join another team's forum and fan base.

Ill-Never-Leave-You-Kristen-Stewart.gif

Wow! Patsfans are not allowed to be fanatics and say anything negative about the team?

************ I'm tired of people always having to push the bounds to the extremes in a debate just so they can say some asinine shit like this.

We're all complaining. But there's those of us who are unhappy but still trust this team's coaching staff and vets to turn it around, and then there are the immature kneejerk morons who either have an axe to grind and so seem to be practically celebrating a solid defeat or have not been paying attention to this team for the last decade.

I understand you’re simply trying to rally the fans, @SammyBlueCat and I know you mean well - but this kind of topic just drives toxic conversations and personal attacks. What do you hope to gain by making this thread?

1) Per your request I fixed my post
2) A lot of people are demonstrating exceptionally poor sportsmanship

Turn in your play books and join another team's forum and fan base.
I always see way more posts/threads like these after a game than irrational over-the-top sky-is-falling chicken-littleism. Just rubs me the wrong way. Lots of people here take out the frustrations of a loss on other fans

I think short of the kicking game, only the STs had a good game.

Offense, coaching and especially defense were terrible today. I'm so f'ing fatigued from like a decade and a half (nearly) of generally porous defense. I'm not losing faith in the system because that'd be idiotic given their history, but some days it just gets tired of us not being able to stop teams reliably year in and year out.

And I'm so tired of all these regular season super bowls for the other team.
Wow, you just released a steam valve in my head. EXACTLEY!!!

I love this team. But we all know , we just spread things so thin. We rely too much on TB, Gronk, Edes… a number of under paid, devoted players..
Ahh, I'm angry and buzzed... mostly angry.

But I know we have the best chance... Spoiled? Sure

Fvk . This team better be hitting the hill tomorrow.

This team is waaaaay better than that wretched display we saw today.

Rant over:(

I always see way more posts/threads like these after a game than irrational over-the-top sky-is-falling chicken-littleism. Just rubs me the wrong way. Lots of people here take out the frustrations of a loss on other fans

The team lost. This is not the first time. Some people have unrealistic expectations.

Personally I think it's fine to call out the people who cannot handle a simple loss on the road against a good team who played out of their minds.

If someone can't handle the occasional loss under those circumstances then they need to grow up.

I'm tired of the regular suspects who enjoy being able to crap on this team and who consistently predict losses and on the rare instances where they're right become emboldened to do the 'see look I was right all along' routine.

Personally I think it's fine to call out the people who cannot handle a simple loss on the road against a good team who played out of their minds.

If someone can't handle the occasional loss under those circumstances then they need to grow up.

I'm tired of the regular suspects who enjoy being able to crap on this team and who consistently predict losses and on the rare instances where they're right become emboldened to do the 'see look I was right all along' routine.
BINGO

Calling out spineless fans with no shame, trying to avoid a weeks worth of Chicken Little threads. I think the objective is pretty clear.

I think you and other posters like you use such posters as an excuse to let out your frustrations. Everyone's upset or frustrated. What good does it do piling onto them literally minutes after the loss?

Once Tom and BB are gone 50% of the GDT posters will never be heard from again.

Believe it or not Goose, back in the day, win or loss, you could have good, intelligent conversations about the team and football in general. Now it's largely fans who meltdown after one incomplete pass and I often think that many enjoy it more when the team loses...

I understand that sentiment. I'm just leery of becoming a board where we start threads to call out bad behavior and announce to everyone else that someone else has said X, Y and Z. If someone acts that way, the easiest avenue is to simply report it. I know that trolls are inevitable, but at the same time, there's probably a huge number of lurkers who may want to post, but see threads like this and decide against it for fear of having their critical opinion trashed. You know what I mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe