PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

For those of you that wish to resign (Satire)

Status
Not open for further replies.
dRt7toQ.png

I get that this is the NFL and you can’t expect to win every week and we have it BY FAR better than anyone else, BUT...

What on earth was up with the coaching decisions? Unbelievably conservative in playcalling, should have attempted at least one, if not two onside kicks, definitely should have done for it on 4th and an inch. It’s like Belichick and McDaniels lose their minds every time they coach a game in Florida. Very frustrating to watch. Lacking talent is one thing (and there is some of that). Coaching to seemingly lose is another.

I signed up, but was released. But I'd like to re-sign.
Is that possible. ?

The Pats rule.
Tonight, they sucked donkey dung. ALL AROUND!!!
It happens.

But tonight They Sucked Donkey Dung
No doubt that this was not a good game. Still love em though.

I get that this is the NFL and you can’t expect to win every week and we have it BY FAR better than anyone else, BUT...

What on earth was up with the coaching decisions? Unbelievably conservative in playcalling, should have attempted at least one, if not two onside kicks, definitely should have done for it on 4th and an inch. It’s like Belichick and McDaniels lose their minds every time they coach a game in Florida. Very frustrating to watch. Lacking talent is one thing (and there is some of that). Coaching to seemingly lose is another.

I think short of the kicking game, only the STs had a good game.

Offense, coaching and especially defense were terrible today. I'm so f'ing fatigued from like a decade and a half (nearly) of generally porous defense. I'm not losing faith in the system because that'd be idiotic given their history, but some days it just gets tired of us not being able to stop teams reliably year in and year out.

And I'm so tired of all these regular season super bowls for the other team.

I thought they showed some fight in the second half. There were a few gaffes, some amazing catches from 84... but NE didn’t give up.

November : they won’t look the same whatsoever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back