PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Floyd to Vikings (new sentence)

Status
Not open for further replies.
A jail visit and 5 days off .. wouldn't mind the sentence myself..

i really wish this kid makes it though..

A jail visit and 5 days off .. wouldn't mind the sentence myself..

i really wish this kid makes it though..

Wish we would of kept em at first but good call by BB, and yea be a waste of talent if he fails

Floyd man this is like the seinfeld episode with the poppy seeds

"I'm sorry Elaine I can't take you to Africa. It appears you have the body of an elderly woman....and you may be post menopausal.".

Good. Hope he makes good use of the support..

Cool story. Thanks for the clarification.

You're right, Floyd was a beast during his time here, which consisted of a nice block and a TD catch. What did it cost for those games where he was mostly inactive and often looking lost? 1.5m? 2m?

I wasn't responding to the business aspect. Seems they were looking for insurance for there three injured receivers and didn't need it. Nevertheless, you need to ask BB about that, I'm not GM.

I didn't pay either one. BTW, I think Floyd's full of it too. He's got a problem. Still shouldn't be compared with stinko who got about five times as long a chance as he should have and did nothing. Floyd wasn't needed,so didn't get much of a look,but he sure gave some effort. They are as opposite as can be.

I wasn't responding to the business aspect. Seems they were looking for insurance for there three injured receivers and didn't need it. Nevertheless, you need to ask BB about that, I'm not GM.

I didn't pay either one. BTW, I think Floyd's full of it too. He's got a problem. Still shouldn't be compared with stinko who got about five times as long a chance as he should have and did nothing. Floyd wasn't needed,so didn't get much of a look,but he sure gave some effort. They are as opposite as can be.
If you're saying that Johnson was worse (due to cost and also effort), then I'd agree, but they both pretty much proved to be failed acquisitions here. That's a fair statement.
You're beating a dead horse here, to say the least.

There's still a suspension to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye