PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ferentz waived

Man, I hope you're right. A HEALTHY Brown would be a game-changer, much more than some mentally imbalanced WR who proposes marriage to kicking nets.
It just makes sense. The don't need Stid and with Guy, Barmore, God, Davis and Wise they don't need Cowart.

If Wynn or Owenu go down we are screwed.

It just makes sense. The don't need Stid and with Guy, Barmore, God, Davis and Wise they don't need Cowart.

I've been really impatient for Brown's return, seems he's been gone too long for that type of injury.

And one person believes that Ferentz only got the position because of nepotism.. Not because he's been a capable player.
That person is Me

I've been really impatient for Brown's return, seems he's been gone too long for that type of injury.
Does seem odd. Calf injury and it's 1/2 the season.

Gotta think he tore it. I strained my calf bad once and it was a good 5 weeks to heal but I was 47 lol.

Man, I hope you're right. A HEALTHY Brown would be a game-changer, much more than some mentally unbalanced WR who proposes marriage to kicking nets.

Unless it's to play LT, I don't want Trent messing up moving Onwenu from RT. The OLine is playing well now. Onwenu next to Wynn does not work.

Stid can stay home for the season. No reason to have him take a valuable roster spot.

Thanks Dad!

A torn calf muscle can months to fully heal, he should've gone on IR right away. If he's now ready to go after 8 weeks (9 by Sunday), it will be a huge event cause nobody can match up with him when run blocking.

A torn calf muscle can months to fully heal, he should've gone on IR right away. If he's now ready to go after 8 weeks (9 by Sunday), it will be a huge event cause nobody can match up with him when run blocking.
I’m hoping it was strained not torn and they’re taking time to make sure he’s 100% and better conditioned to avoid a relapse.

Brown blew up his calf in 2020. He's a slow healer.

Brown’s calf injury is chronic. He missed a lot of time with it last season.

Bill likes to go with 3 QBs late in the season as Reiss pointed out in his Sunday notes. Cowart will be useful if they continue to play the 3 DT alignment they played so much against Carolina.

If they didn’t plan to activate Stidham and Cowart, why start practicing them as soon as they did? They could have held off practicing them to extend the time they could have stayed on the PUP and still be eligible to return in the event of an injury at their position like Terez Hall.

I’d hold off on bringing Brown back in hopes he can contribute later in the season at LT with Wynn moving to LG. That could be a dominant OL down the stretch and in the playoffs.

Brown >> Wynn
the question isn't whether he's better than Wynn, it's that the Pats love Onwenu at LG and like Wynn at LT. Wynn has not played G at the pro level.

Brown blew up his calf in 2020. He's a slow healer.
Yeah that’s why I’m hoping they’re bringing him back slowly and giving him a chance to work with the local trainers, and that the Pats’ training staff can get him some of that TB12 pliability.

Brown’s calf injury is chronic. He missed a lot of time with it last season.
yea it is cronic.
Bill likes to go with 3 QBs late in the season as Reiss pointed out in his Sunday notes.
It's 50/50. Some years 2 QB. Some 3
Cowart will be useful if they continue to play the 3 DT alignment they played so much against Carolina.
I don't see them dressing 5 DTs but who knows.
If they didn’t plan to activate Stidham and Cowart, why start practicing them as soon as they did? They could have held off practicing them to extend the time they could have stayed on the PUP and still be eligible to return in the event of an injury at their position like Terez Hall.
Put them on PS.
I’d hold off on bringing Brown back in hopes he can contribute later in the season at LT with Wynn moving to LG. That could be a dominant OL down the stretch and in the playoffs.
I'd love to see Wynn at LG. Hasn't played it at the NFL level but did at UofG

yea it is cronic.

It's 50/50. Some years 2 QB. Some 3

I don't see them dressing 5 DTs but who knows.

Put them on PS.

I'd love to see Wynn at LG. Hasn't played it at the NFL level but did at UofG
Won't some other team claim stidham if he is on PS..

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back