PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Feb 2015): Johnny Manziel in rehab (10/16 update: pulled over after drinking)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eff Manfool...you all can feel "sorry " for this punk...he's a punk..a little rich kid punk that mommy never said no to...fack him. There are millions of poor slobs who trudge to work every day to make ends meet for their family and this shytheel acts like he's Hugh Hefner's blasted bastard son. ES&D you punk...

Eventually John (not Johnny) will control his demons. When that happens he will be a pretty good QB... for the Bucs. :)

Eventually he'll tell his grand kids "I was an NFL quarterback, no really." They'll laugh, but somebody will eventually look it up for them.

Having a lot of trouble trying to squeeze out a tear for that guy.

Eventually he'll tell his grand kids "I was an NFL quarterback, no really." They'll laugh, but somebody will eventually look it up for them.

Having a lot of trouble trying to squeeze out a tear for that guy.

or...

ryan-leaf1.jpg

colleen-crowley-18.jpg

Who cares about Johnny, is she OK?

Still wondering what Goodell will do ....
I think the Browns are hoping Goodell suspends him ... if true I do not blame them.
Manziel belongs on the Jets ....

Still wondering what Goodell will do ....
I think the Browns are hoping Goodell suspends him ... if true I do not blame them.
Manziel belongs on the Jets ....

From your lips to God's ears. Manziel doing keg stands with fans prior to games would be top notch entertainment. Bets could be made on how many hits he takes before puking all over the tackler and passing out on his back.

colleen-crowley-18.jpg

Who cares about Johnny, is she OK?
You really have to wonder about today's society. So much worth is put into fame and money. Does she even look at Manziel if he wasn't rich and famous ? Seriously, Manziel is a weird looking little dude, does he pull off landing this cutie if he's some blue collar worker named Johnnie Smith ? Highly doubtful. Of course looks shouldn't matter either, but look at the chick with Bob Kraft, you think she comes near Kraft if he wasn't a billionaire ? Bill Burr was right, the are a ton of money hunting girls out there (he used a different term).

I'm so disappointed "Jerrah" didn't draft him.:(
But if the browns cut him jerruh will pick him up,hes a perfect fit for the girls.

You really have to wonder about today's society. So much worth is put into fame and money. Does she even look at Manziel if he wasn't rich and famous ? Seriously, Manziel is a weird looking little dude, does he pull off landing this cutie if he's some blue collar worker named Johnnie Smith ? Highly doubtful. Of course looks shouldn't matter either, but look at the chick with Bob Kraft, you think she comes near Kraft if he wasn't a billionaire ? Bill Burr was right, the are a ton of money hunting girls out there (he used a different term).

I dunno, plenty of regular guys seem to outkick their coverage.

Of course not, but that's nothing new to today's society.

Manziel would have died years ago of a herion overdose if he wasn't an over privileged football player. So no Colleen would have had to find another douche to date in an effort to increase her Instagram followers.

Do we need to get her some food? Some vitamins, maybe?

I can get into smaller chicks, but I tend to like them over 75 pounds. She looks completely emaciated.
I will buy her dinner first...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick