PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

(Feb 2015): Johnny Manziel in rehab (10/16 update: pulled over after drinking)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
I don't see him being a successful NFL QB, but I wish him a good recovery. If he indeed recognizes he has a problem that's a good first step.

Last edited:
What a draft pick.

Worst part is, if he straightens himself out, he still sucks as an NFL QB.

Shocked...SHOCKED, I tell you!!

I had him above Teddy and Jimmy..... :(:confused:

Oops.

I had him above Teddy and Jimmy..... :(:confused:

Oops.

I'll admit that I liked the idea of having him in New England, although not really as a starter. (I saw him as a quasi-Edelman.) That said, as soon as I saw the clips of Garoppolo after the draft, I had no complaints. :)

Way to go Cleveland ......... nice first round pick.

Pulled over by police for domestic argument, Johnny Manziel admits to drinking
Browns quarterback Johnny Manziel has shown tremendous maturity and growth this year, but he apparently is still struggling with the medical condition that arose from a series of personal choices regarding the use of alcohol.

According to newsnet5.com, Manziel was pulled over during an argument with his girlfriend, and he admitted to drinking.

IIRC there was a story that he visited NE and met with TB12. No specifics came out of it but thought some of Tom's comments about JM were not exactly glowing recommendations.

Anyone else remember this or am I making this up?

IIRC there was a story that he visited NE and met with TB12. No specifics came out of it but thought some of Tom's comments about JM were not exactly glowing recommendations.

Anyone else remember this or am I making this up?

The Patriots did have a pre-draft visit with him.

I also remember there being a "leaked" Patriots scouting report on him which was pretty harsh, although it's supposedly fake. Here and here

As for Brady, he was asked about Manziel last season and sort of referenced to him as a "turd".

The guy has talent... too bad he seems headed down the Ryan Leaf path. He needs some humility. May God be with him.

Browns QB Johnny Manziel pulled over police, admits to drinking

Sad to see somebody slip back after ten weeks in rehab.

According to the report, a witness called police after seeing Manziel's white Nissan use the shoulder of the road to pass her at a high speed.

The witness told police the couple was arguing and Crowley attempted to exit the vehicle while they were on the road.

In the report, both Manziel and Crowley admitted they were having an argument and Crowley threw a wallet out of the window.

The report stated the couple then stopped the car in an Avon neighborhood and continued arguing. That's when a second witness called police.​

He is a loser in every sense of the word.

Manziel and Sam both had much more success in the media that either will ever have on the field. That is why I'll be glad when they are no longer in the news/any discussions.

After he was stopped, the browns backup quarterback's girlfriend Colleen Crowley told police that Manziel had been drinking and slammer her head into the passenger window of the car during an argument.

Let's see what Goodell decides on this one ... not as bad as air in a football????

Such a class guy...good job Browns

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey