PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Far Be it from me to side with the Racial Arsonists...

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Did Bill Romanowski Slip and out'mself as a Racist ScumBag??

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You do know that's not really an argument but just name-calling, yes?

Anyway, do you support different rules for different people?

Yes, because I live in this thing called "reality." And unless you're going to start preaching "equal rights, equal fights" or any of that other BS that supports women being treated like men in every circumstance, than I don't want to hear any apologist arguments for when the same deviations in the way "different rules" are applied are applied between races as they are genders.

Yes, because I live in this thing called "reality." And unless you're going to start preaching "equal rights, equal fights" or any of that other BS that supports women being treated like men in every circumstance, than I don't want to hear any apologist arguments for when the same deviations in the way "different rules" are applied are applied between races as they are genders.

You DO realize you're not actually making counter-points, you're basically just name-calling, which means you don't have counterpoints to make.

And yes, I do think if women want equal rights they should also accept equal responsibility, which means they should be legally required to register for selective service, if they attack a man the man should be able to defend himself just the same.

Like millions of others, I have little patience for the PC police myself. You'd think they'd have more important things to do than worry about what others say

Like millions of others, I have absolutely no use for Trolls who spend their days going into Threads that don't interest them to announce their lack of interest.

You'd think they'd have more important things to do. :)

And anyone who confuses me for the PC Police has their head grafted up their @$$.

Like millions of others, I have absolutely no use for Trolls who spend their days going into Threads that don't interest them to announce their lack of interest.

And anyone who confuses me for the PC Police has their head grafted up their @$$.

So tell me, do you really care what a psycho ex-NFL player says. And if a statement isn't blatantly racist, why speculate on whether or not it was? Do you really care what Romanowski meant?

A tad off today OTG? Hey, my comment wasn't personal at all but you took it that way. My point had more to do with the overload of media ******** on the topic of....now wait.....r-r-r-racism.

Somempeople cry about the oscars (which has never been racist) and then say nada when a bunch of A-holes at the super bowl pay respect to the racist group known as the black panthers...so go figure.

You DO realize you're not actually making counter-points, you're basically just name-calling, which means you don't have counterpoints to make.

And yes, I do think if women want equal rights they should also accept equal responsibility, which means they should be legally required to register for selective service, if they attack a man the man should be able to defend himself just the same.
Isn't all the above just plain common sense?

The word "boy" can certainly be construed as being racist, depending on the tone and manner with which it was said. I didn't actually hear Romanowski's quote so I can comment on that either way. But you can also say something like "boooyyy, you better go up and fight for those rebounds", on a basketball court to a black dude and it's not racist. So it depends strongly on the tone and context that it's said in. That stated, some of you in the C.O.C. (Constantly Offended Crowd) had better never step foot on a basketball court. You would probably get into the fetal position and start weeping if you heard some of the stuff guys said to each other out there.
I LOVE the C.O.C. Acronym! It's perfect for those that walk around thinking we should all be singing "I'd like to teach the world to sing in perfect harmony"!

If only people realized you can't embarrass people out of being racist. The best we all can do is go about our business treating all with respect. It's really not too difficult or a big deal

Racism allegations
Romanowski has been accused of being racist at many points during his career and after retirement. Various media critics have pointed to his fines for actions including kicking Larry Centers in the head in 1995, spitting on San Francisco 49er receiver J.J. Stokes in 1997, and ripping Eddie George's helmet off in 2002, as evidence.[9][10][11]

Is this seriously his "racist past" that people are referring to? Is there something I'm missing?

The man who wrote this about Newton, is THE best in the business as an evaluator. Read this. He was called a racist as well yet not one racist bone in his body in any of his yearly books or publications.

Tell me what you think? Something about "hitting nail on the head" comes to mind. Yet again.....called a racist.

PFW draft guide clobbers Cam Newton

PFW draft guide clobbers Cam Newton

DW Toys

you'll have to pardon some people.........they have difficulty deciphering someone whose writing at times is the equivalent of a drunk nick nolte trying to talk with a mouth full of marbles...

Although he should not have said it, i take it more as "young man" said by an old guy. My mother still calls me her baby even knowing I'll say, "Ma, I'm 50."
I did not read his comments, was after Cam's "immature" behavior? :) Then again, maybe I'm reaching and the guy is the Imperial Wizard! :)

BTW, Bo and Luke Duke were good ol' "boys."

I'm not sure but I think Uncle Jesse called them boys semi-regularly.

Now that I found and read the link (OK, I admit it, I'm a moron. :) )
Yup, he's either a racist to just an a"hole who forgot that word has bad implications. In any event my respect for Romanowski did not change because I had none for him before. :)

Last edited:
This thread reminds me of the 80s when I used to watch the Dukes of Hazard with Boss Hog and dem damn pesky boys.

I forgot about Boss Hogg. Jesse, if your defense relies on Boss Hogg... :)

Mr Grid, I've looked at the fumble a few times and I'm not convinced it's so clear-cut. He pulls back just at the point that the Panthers' O-line man comes into the picture. It's very plausible he thought: don't get in Kalil's way but get goal-side for him to push the ball my way when it comes out from the two of them. Which is sort-of what happened -- except it went past him. At least, there's a doubt.

My $0.02

Cam Newton Doesn't Explain Why He Jumped From Fumble In Super Bowl 50

That would've made sense. Well, maybe not sense, but I'd buy it.:) Too bad he contorqued that theory.

The fact that this is even being discussed shows how shameful society has become.

What isn't racist anymore?

Except for obviously anything against white people. Since people of color can't be racist.

All I'll say is that the black panthers are as racist as any group in America. Polarizing groups like them do nothing but worsen the problems.

Screw the black panthers and any group like them, white, black, yellow or red

Someone is trying to organize a protest because of the halftime show.

Anti-Beyoncé Protest Rally - New York (<< Link)

I don't think that's necessary. We're already doing too many things that divide us instead of bringing us together

I blame much of that on social media.

Protesting legitimately bad stuff is always a good thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back