PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FALCONS FORUM - Premature Ejaculation

Status
Not open for further replies.
My Cowboys-fan bro texted me after the game: OHMYGOD.

My cowboys fans in-laws included me in a group text laughing a talking **** as the pats were down. It is always nice to have the last laugh... which will be next yr when the cowgirls choke again. My ****list grew by quite a bit last night.

Well there's more fun to be had...I give you, the Bills forum: good stuff

***Superbowl LI Gameday Thread, Falcons vs patriots*** - Page 20
the usual bills angst at the pats win, but also a lot of respect in the bills thread:

Not sure how people can continue to say this.

Montana was amazing. Brady is the GOAT. This SB was the exclamation point.

As much as Atlanta folded, Brady was absolutely spectacular in that comeback. No one can do that.

Probably time for bed...Brady just left Montana in his dust, no question about it.

Brady's clutch drives in the 4th for the last 2 titles is not matched.

Those games were OVER with anyone else at the helm.

I'm one of those who already had Brady as the GOAT...this game is simply him putting most talk to rest. He scored 31 unanswered points in the SB....I was telling my wife when it was 28-3, that if one guy could come back, it was him....was not really believing it...come to find out, he makes it...just ridiculous.....for our sake, he really needs to retire....he has nothing else to prove....

they even take to task a poster who brings up rigging allegations:

The cheating thing is silly by now....Football fans know, deep down, that they are truly incredible....5 SBs, 11 Championship games, 14 division titles...you reach a point where it simply impossible to deny....Now, retire already !!!

Sorry...not buying this.

To me...this has been the setup for a long time.

The Pats...Brady and Belichek, and now no debate as to them being the best of all time behind the biggest comeback against the biggest choke job, and the first OT game in the history of the superbowl.

You made this one too obvious, NFL...and Bills fans have seen this rigging for too long also.

Entertainment. A grown man's soap opera at it's finest.

I've seen this on the other sports message boards.

With all due, it's ridiculous. It is impossible to script what just happened. That wouldn't happen again if you played that game 100 times.

I disagree...if anything, the NFL tried to slow down the Patriots this year....I'm sure this is not the result they were hoping for......

Yeah I'm sure Goodell couldn't wait to get boooed. It wasn't fixed.

Edelmans unbelievable catch tangled in 3 defenders must have taken practice to get that right.

i liked this one because it's so true:

Oh, you just KNOW when all the celebrating is over there's going to be some intense review of the game so they can fix the things that went wrong... in their Superbowl win.

Which is why they've won their 5th Superbowl since the turn of the century. Just an unreal organization.

I love reading the post and watching the mood change as the posts kept coming in.

I love reading the post and watching the mood change as the posts kept coming in.
I'm sure they feel the same looking at ours. That's why I warn people about giving up and complaining until the game is over. I get being pissed after a loss...I don't understand getting upset and throwing your hands up with time on the clock, unless you're down 28 with 2 minutes to go. You'd think people around here had seen enough football would know better. Now that thread will live on in infamy and they definitely look a little silly ;)

Still shaking my head at anyone who would say it was rigged. Talk about being from Planet Moron. I like the guy who said "Yeah, sure. Goodell couldn't wait to be booed. It wasn't rigged." How can anyone in their right mind who pays even a little bit of attention to this league think this was rigged in our favor.

In a way, I feel like the Bills got beat a little bit too. Man that Pats team is like, satan. Its like satan. But theres no angels to stop him. Only statan. good gravey.

This was my favorite.

LMAO the opening post!

If I had to choose, I'd rather lose the 19-0 season for tonight's ultimate comeback and revenge on Roger. Being 19-0 would be awesome, but I believe this is better! Maybe I'll feel different tomorrow, but this is incredible!
I couldn't agree more if you paid me. I posted something similar in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick