PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons @ Eagles (-1): Who you got/game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be a close game, but I’m picking Atlanta.

What's the impetus for everyone hitting the line hard on the Falcons? -1 now, wow. Is it because of Foles looking bad this preseason? Because I don't see groundbreaking changes on either team since last season, and at the end of last season you'd probably have the Eagles at least -5 at home with Foles.
I was reading an article earlier that stated that it had gone from an original opening line of -5.5 (PHI) to -1.5 (ATL), for a 7 point swing.

I’m guessing the Alshon Jeffrey news is a big factor, as well as the preseason struggles that you mentioned.

I expect to Foles to suck tonight so I'm going with Atlanta by at least two scores.

Roasted birds coming right up!:D:D:D:D:confused:

Rain - humidity - Eagle fan body stench ...........

The Pork Faced Pestilence needs to lose another 500 poounds

Took Falcons +2 the other night when I was drunk. With Foles healthy it’s a tough game, but think Falcons steal it.

AHAHAHAHAHA!! A small, petty piece of me is so happy that the Football Gods are raining on the Eagles' and the NFL's parade! The wrong team won and the Gods are not pleased. HAHAHAHA! St. Dungy is boring as hell!

I’m pretty sure 99% of the people watching Shawn Mendes in that crowd don’t watch football.
My daughter is a HUGE Shawn Mendes fan and she asked me, "why would the NFL use him as the opener? Do they think it will cause girls like me to watch?" I said exactly! But those fair weather fans aren't hanging around after this $h!+ show!

This delay got me jonsing bad.

AHAHAHAHAHA!! A small, petty piece of me is so happy that the Football Gods are raining on the Eagles' and the NFL's parade! The wrong team won and the Gods are not pleased. HAHAHAHA! St. Dungy is boring as hell!
I just said the same thing. Lol. It only seems right that it's pouring in Philly.

Stadium collapse

Ebola outbreak

Either ways fine

Stadium collapse

Ebola outbreak

Either ways fine

Or Bane...

maxresdefault.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back