PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Falcons @ Eagles (-1): Who you got/game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the up-tempo to tire out the rushers. Quinn is useless.

I'm enjoying this game, it's refreshing to see a tightly fought defensive battle for a change. What I DON'T like is the dark-green "yards to go" embellishment -- too distracting. The yellow line is enough.

Was that 10 minutes of commercials? I've barely watched the game. At least 4 penalties. Ugh

They made a statue of Foles lmao...? They’re going to bench the guy who they build a statue of?

Butler standing on the sidelines
Here is the thing Pepper Johnson said Butler had a lazy week of practice and maybe some other stuff.
BB had a decison to make let the team see you can slack off in practice and play in the Superbowl or punish a player who was already thinking about his pay day elsewhere.
I rather would of won with hi
Have you guys heard of the Philly Special yet?
Eagles offense looks like High school.

Not even a replay on that last one?

Packers/Saints Pats/Steelers

I looked at that saints packers game again. It had good plays in it but the saints never even had a chance to take the lead after the first quarter. That makes it less exciting from a fan perspective.

There have been other close opening games but most of the close ones were due to poor play by both teams.

The NFL kickoffgame seems to historically be a stinker.

These jokers actually have a statue of Foles talking to Pederson lmfaoooo

Honestly, it's warranted.

The fact that Pederson thoroughly outcoached Belichick and Nick Foles stood toe-to-toe with Tom Brady to win the first SB in franchise history really is a ridiculously amazing (-ly ****ty, for us) feat that should make those guys legends in Philly forever.

What's the record for most penalties against one team in a game?

Honestly, it's warranted.

The fact that Pederson thoroughly outcoached Belichick and Nick Foles stood toe-to-toe with Tom Brady to win the first SB in franchise history really is a ridiculously amazing (-ly ****ty, for us) feat that should make those guys legends in Philly forever.

I think i never saw foles look uncomfortable in that game. Nothing to rattle the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe