PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

F##K YOU ROB PARKER

Status
Not open for further replies.

abdul7

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Firstly ,,,,,,,YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Congratulations all,,,,,lucky we are far apart ,, because i want to kiss everyone here !!:D
Was awake till 6 am ,,and coudnt sleep with joy,,,because this one is SPECIAL.
Very Special, just like Bob Kraft said during the presentation .
But ohhhh do i hate that ******* Rob Parker and to think he gets paid for being a hater.
F##K YOU ROB PARKER. AND ALL LIKE YOU.
Need to catch some sleep from last night ,,,so again well done Pats Nation.
We Are On To Atlanta. GO PATS.

What'd he do this time?

Hello, any answers to the questions? So he is a sports journalist that I haven't heard of, that means nothing, but what did he do? Why is this a secret? Better yet who cares!

We are off to the Superbowl !!!!!!!!

face it....

raw

We all know who Rob Parker is, I'm just wondering why anyone would care what that asswipe has to say. In a profession that has few members who have any creditiblity, Rob Parker isn't even on the list.

I believe that the OP was demonstrating the side effects of celebrating until 6AM...

I believe the appropriate response is, "Right there with ya, dude. Now get some sleep."

The only people I may care less about what they say more than Rob Parker are probably Chris Simms, Bart Hubbach, Manish Mehta, and Greg Doyel.

I actually have no idea who this guy is but when I read title all I could think of is "Cheap Seats without Ron Parker".

I was curious and tuned into FS1 today, saw Rob Parker. Nope. Couldn't do it. Not even worth my time.

FoxSports1 gets aroused by signing anyone who has been fired by ESPN, which is the only reason Rob Parker is still on TV.

On my list of sports TV personalities I'd love to never see again...

-Rob Parker
-The entire cast of "SportsNation"
-Both members of "Numbers Never Lie"
-Max Kellerman
-Greg ****erson
-Ladainian Tomlinson

The list goes on...

Also, I don't have as much of a personal beef with him as I do with the above, but Shannon Sharpe's speech impediment makes him un-listenable to me, which makes Undispusted Unwatchable for me, which is a shame because I love Skip. (Most pro-Pats guy there is, mocks Eli, hates Rodgers slobbering, right up my alley...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes