PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Excited about Leshun Daniels But..

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikey m

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score

How long till he fails a drug test? My goodness.

Last edited:
I'm not familiar with the player,, and not really seeing anything on Google indicating the issue? Could you provide a bit more context?

2e3BndKSU0Vm8.gif

How long till he fails a drug test? My goodness.

Struggling to embed apparently: Animated GIF - Find & Share on GIPHY
Maybe he's a gym rat. There haven't been any reports of failed drug tests.

I'm not familiar with the player,, and not really seeing anything on Google indicating the issue? Could you provide a bit more context?
Couldn't find anything more myself. Saw that we signed him, looked up his only highlight video on youtube and saw this tank running down the field and just wondered 1) How is this beast so under the radar and 2) why is there no more info on him?

Maybe he's a gym rat. There haven't been any reports of failed drug tests.
It's not impossible he's a gym rat with freakish genetics. I'm not really one to judge, just wanted to talk about this dude more than anything

It's not impossible he's a gym rat with freakish genetics. I'm not really one to judge, just wanted to talk about this dude more than anything
Oh, you scared me there for a second. I thought there was bad news coming.

Read a scouting report on him. Maybe he lifts TO much, hes stiff, no wiggle, strait line runner with limited burst off the line. But in watching his highlight film he looked plenty fast to me.

4.51 forty time, identical to Desmond king. That's pretty damn impressive, for a guy his size
The scouting report was referring to off the line, his burst off the line isn't at an nfl level when he gets the ball. Like i said he looked plenty fast to me

He wasn't asked to do any receiving in college, due to akrum wadley filling that role, but he supposedly helped his stock during his pro day when scouts asked him to do some receiving drills, and he looked good.

Last edited:
he's a tank...would make the best FB in the league...

i'd like to have a really good RB and a really good FB that's more than just a blocker and occasional catcher

I read some place that he has a fumbling issue. If so, that could be a game stopper if it's not corrected.

Hard to imagine how many amazing players out there are not even drafted. Hope he contributes if he makes the cut.

Wait I think I walked into the wrong thread.....oh well wanna get high?

Towelie.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back