PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Some in Jayden Daniels' camp would reportedly ‘rather he not’ play for Patriots [Update: Daniels has refuted claim]

His biggest weaknesses are hand size and arm size. The former is something that is typically a problem when you play in cold weather. I'm sure that is major consideration for people in his camp.

I'm still on the MHJ bandwagon at this point. Caleb is the star, Maye is the guy who could be the breakout. Daniels just feels like a very athletic one year wonder who will flame out imo.

don't believe everything your hear from now until the draft. A lot of smoke screens being thrown out there. I have a feeling they will trade down and grab a second tier guy (JJ or Penix Jr) in addition to additional draft picks. In a multi-year rebuild, it will be ok

? Disinformation from team below Patriots that wants to draft him? Like the Raiders. Daniels is from San Berbardino

Last edited:
This was spun to make it seem Patriots only. But I watched Perry live saying this. He said "teams in the northeast" which included Commanders and Giants.

Wouldn't surprise me if the "some in his camp" came from someone in Las Vegas or Atlanta.

This was spun to make it seem Patriots only. But I watched Perry live saying this. He said "teams in the northeast" which included Commanders and Giants.
So he has a Jackson Mahomes of his own?

Dude, I hope my boy isn't picked in the northeast. The weather sucks. Let's go where the honeys are, Miami or Vegas, man!

Love Jayden coming out and refuting this directly on Twitter.
Sounded like people doing anything for a click or based on the replies people want him to go to their team

If he doesn't like to play in cold weather, good luck in the NFL. He is inevitably going to have to play in cold weather during December and January in the playoffs, almost regardless where his home team is.

It’s officially stupid season. Every prospect has been built so much for the past two months it’s time to start tearing them down to pass the time before the draft.

Daniels is a gamer and will bring his best no matter where he goes.

It doesn’t say anything about what Daniels wants, and Daniels response in Indy was clearly that he would like to play here. Just because your friends or family can be idiots it doesn’t make them one.

I was messin around. I still prefer maye but im fine with Daniels at 3

So he has a Jackson Mahomes of his own?

Dude, I hope my boy isn't picked in the northeast. The weather sucks. Let's go where the honeys are, Miami or Vegas, man!

Yeah, no “honeys” in NY, Boston, DC. :rolleyes:

In case there's posters older than me here (58), allow me to decode @BaconGrundleCandy's post above, where he posted a tweet. That's Jayden Daniels tweeting an emoji of a cap. Cap=Lie. Jayden is telling everyone that the rumor is not accurate.

:poop: this is not chocolate soft serve ice cream, my older brothers and sisters.
Help You Fox Tv GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back

This report is confusing. Any of the teams in the top 3 (Chicago, DC, Foxborough) will play in inclement weather. Are the people in his camp wanting him to not be a top 3 pick?
Probably as simple as Mayo being unknown as a coach and lack of talent on the roster. Phil Perry put his own spin on it with the weather.

*DISREGARD* Jaden himself shot the rumor down.

Last edited:
In case there's posters older than me here (58), allow me to decode @BaconGrundleCandy's post above, where he posted a tweet. That's Jayden Daniels tweeting an emoji of a cap. Cap=Lie. Jayden is telling everyone that the rumor is not accurate.

:poop: this is not chocolate soft serve ice cream, my older brothers and sisters.
Help You Fox Tv GIF by Gordon Ramsay's 24 Hours to Hell and Back's 24 Hours to Hell and Back
Thank you, I was going to text one of my boys to see what it meant.

Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Back