PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Everyone thinks we suck, and you know, can’t win any games"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. One.

Okay, but has a 41-year-old QB ever won two playoff games?

Roll-Safe-Think-About-It.jpg

Fraudger was makin fun of Brady yesterday. I think what Tom meant was even though they were favored vs LA, everyone was sayin the chargers were a better team

Then stop bleeping listening.

I think it's time we organize.

We need to start F.A.S.I.S. (Fans Against Stupidity in Sports).

F.A.D.S. (Fans Against Dumb Sportscasters)

Any other ideas?

I think it's time we organize.

We need to start F.A.S.I.S. (Fans Against Stupidity in Sports).

F.A.D.S. (Fans Against Dumb Sportscasters)

Any other ideas?

That group already exists: PWCR (People Who Can Read).

They can't win any games on the road. We all know they can win games at home. Prove us wrong next week, Tom.

To be fair, three of the five road losses this season came on or prior to Nov. 11. Those three earliest road losses were by far the ugliest of the five. The two December road losses were by a combined 8 points and they should have taken the one in Miami, which would have left them at .500 on the road this season and of course given them home field throughout. Clearly the Patriots played poorly on the road this season but were a fluke play away from a 4-4 road record and were in the Pittsburgh game until the end despite a lackluster effort. The last two road losses were much closer than the first three, maybe indicating some improvement there. And as of right now, they seem like a different team than they were five or six weeks ago. Here's hoping they've put those road troubles behind them. Plus Angry Tommy = Scary Tommy.

The team should be 65 point underdogs, Mahomes is the greatest thing since slice bread, their offense is unstoppable, Arrowhead is the new Mile High, we cant win any road games, Brady wasnt a first round pick, the teams old and slow, our defense sucks, our offense is a joke and Gronks dying...

Did I miss anything, or is this email suitable to send to Tom?

Man, I love Tommy.....and I also loved how Rodney did the same thing.

Whatever keeps them hungry is good in my book.

The team should be 65 point underdogs, Mahomes is the greatest thing since slice bread, their offense is unstoppable, Arrowhead is the new Mile High, we cant win any road games, Brady wasnt a first round pick, the teams old and slow, our defense sucks, our offense is a joke and Gronks dying...

Did I miss anything, or is this email suitable to send to Tom?

Reminds me of the 2016 team. In the postgame video after the road win against the Broncos you can hear Bill talking about how everyone said that you can't win here in Denver. "Not this team. Not this team."

I love that Tom finds new ways to get motivated every time. The media is just feeding 'the old man' who has always played with a chip on his shoulder.

It's gonna be a REALLY good game against KC as well. I fear more how our defense holds up than how Tom will play. He sounds fired up and I am expecting him to play really, really well!

Following this board as well id guess..

I think it’s hilarious that haters here pretend they are season ticket holders that never miss a game, yet after big wins like these they disappear completely.

I thought it was rare for him to say that right after the game as well...at best you usually MIGHT hear him say that on a local radio talk show but almost never right after the game - Tom knows his window is rapidly closing and he is more disturbed by the garbage that he hears more than ever before.

He sure looked like “ his window is closing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft