PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Everyone thinks we suck, and you know, can’t win any games"

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was actually surprised to see Tom that pissed off in the post game interview. Didn’t seem to be his typical happy-polite self that you usually see. I think all this bs talk really got to him. Ain’t nothing better than a pissed off GOAT ...

Well while he deflects the questions about greatness etc, there is no doubt he believes he deserves respect for his accomplishments. Problem is the NFL and the media have consistently been searching for other QBs to lessen his accomplishments. Manning. Rodgers. Brees. Now it’s Mahomes. It’s a neverending parade of QBs.

Also, notice the large majority saying “one of the best, maybe the best ever”. If Manning had these accomplishments that first part would never be uttered.

Brady is a 6th round pick. The owners hate that he has become what he has. Not the players mind you. The owners, and therefore the league office and the PR staff.

dog-pwnd-41.gif
LMAO!!!!!

NFLN? ESPN? All he has to do is listen to 98.5 at 2 o'clock for a bunch of know it all, negative, the sky is falling, Pat's suck ass clowns.
.......not only will they spend most of the afternoon trying to diminish the win and their chances going forward but expect the rest of the show mocking Brady for what he said. That's the thing with those guys. You dont even have to listen to them because you already know what they're going to say. You know what's worse than listening to them after a Pats loss? Listening to them after a Pat's win

Then stop bleeping listening.
I dont for the most part anymore precisely for the reasons I wrote. When they have guests on I'll listen get their takes but i tune out when it just them........but you hear about what they say from other people and on this board. Brady hears it and I bet he doesn't listen to their show.

If anyone can figure out a way to beat the “invincible” Chiefs it’s Brady and Belichick. They’re gonna take away what you do best, it’s just the facts.

Pats 34, Chiefs 31.

Could be wrong but it’s rare that such a thing happens

I think absolutely nothing - nothing - motivates Tom more than being told he can’t do something.
Brady sucks! Patriots can’t win on the road. So there.

If a scenario plays out where Brady retires after beating the Chargers, Chiefs, and then Saints to win the SB, I would not be mad at all.

What a way it would be to go out.

LI was a mike drop for me. He could have stopped right there and never hear nothing from me so I’d be bummed but he gets that six and calls it a career I can’t think of any thing

Brady is correct:

They suck (on the road).

And they can't win any games (on the road).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back