PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Sex Lawsuit.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aren't you the guy that was taking a break from posting until next year?

Well I am not posting in the GDT thread and post game threads.

"I gave up drinking...

DM.gif

...scotch." o_O

That cant possibly be all she has as evidence of sexual harrassment in this case, can it?

Holy cow

Last edited:
Pending there is proof of inappropriate photos, texts, etc, I think it's ludicrous to suspend ( NFL network with Faulk & company) people. What if I begin working with my ex, decide to get back at her, and accuse her of harassement?Does that mean she should be suspended?

Since it was ESPN that released the emails, I would think they are the most harmless they could find.
If that is actually the worst then women everywhere should slap her when they see her just for dragging the rest of them down.

I supervise some women. You can’t call them doll face or dream girl or send them shirtless photos, all of that is massively inappropriate. One reason for the strictness is to promote solid and professional boundaries. Another is because if they need to be fired or reprimanded, you opened up a sexual harassment claim with your inappropriate flirting which totally undermines any legitimate action you undertake. Kind of a no brainer in fact. You guys might be right and she welcomed the flirting until it didn’t meet her needs, but all that’s needed is the appearance of impropriety here. Buccigross texted himself into a problem IMO.

This is getting bad.

And it's bad for society as a whole if this is what some of these lawsuits are consisting of.

The more bogus harassment lawsuits that occur, the less serious the voices of real victims will be taken. Not a good thing at all.

It's unfortunate that the potential sustainable verdict against ESPN and Disney won't be enough to force them into bankruptcy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST