PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

ESPN Mag piece on Brady and TB12 method

Status
Not open for further replies.
i doubt if any of it is true about bb being all fed up with the guy.we are however forgetting the more important things in life like the fact that.... ray lewis killed a guy.

He might be the smartest guy in the world, the nicest guy in the world, or a sociopath with ten bodies beneath his floorboards.

That's ridiculous.

Brady can afford much more square footage than 10 corpses' worth.
nyuknyuk.gif

You were the one going on about the alleged evils of "Big Pharma" and prescriptions.

He was right. But its easier to be lazy and believe in whatever supports the laziness and short term comfort..

I don't think either of us have any idea what Tom Brady is like and arguing over it, as with so many things, is pointless. He might be the smartest guy in the world, the nicest guy in the world, or a sociopath with ten bodies beneath his floorboards. Whatever, doesn't matter in the least.
I've been quite clear on that in many, many posts. I have no idea who he really is beyond what his publicists let us see. Part of that is for him to be very guarded and careful about what he says and how he says it.

I don't think either of us have any idea what Tom Brady is like and arguing over it, as with so many things, is pointless. He might be the smartest guy in the world, the nicest guy in the world, or a sociopath with ten bodies beneath his floorboards. Whatever, doesn't matter in the least.
Based on a small sample of texts that we saw from deflategate, he seems genuine and nice. His buddy even tried to egg him on about Manning but Brady didn't bite. Seemed like a completely down to earth good guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call