PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Emmanuel Sanders Trade watch - Update: Traded to 49ers

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if Denver would only deal him here begrudgingly or if they don’t care at all.

I wonder if Denver would only deal him here begrudgingly or if they don’t care at all.

I don’t like horseface. They’re already asking for a second rounder which is a joke. If sanders was 28 and without any injury i can see it. The guy’s 32 coming off a serious injury. I think he would be a nice fit especially in this type of offense.

What would constitute a “begrudging” deal?
GM holds his breath and stomps his feet as he signs the paper work?

Look we traded them AJ Derby and now Duke Dawson, they owe us big time. They should just hand over Sanders and stop the drama.

We can't complain if DEN gets an equal, better, or even a little worse offer from someone else, and choose to trade him there.

I would note that our 2nd rounder is made one pick before the 3rd rounder of MIA.

I don’t like horseface. They’re already asking for a second rounder which is a joke. If sanders was 28 and without any injury i can see it. The guy’s 32 coming off a serious injury. I think he would be a nice fit especially in this type of offense.

Any word on the asking price? Don't want to give up a whole lot for a 32 year old wr
Not only his age is a concern, but he has A BAD KNEE! We don't need an injured import at WR.

This is what will happen imo:

Broncos trade Sanders to Pats for a 5th
BB tells Sanders he's gotta cut him to bring in Harry on Week 9, but will bring him back
BB shuffles roster and brings Sanders back, but then trades him to Jete for a 4th.
This makes DT happy cause he gets to play with Sanders again. Bill is happy cause he gets a Jete 4th > Pats 5th.
Sanders, however, is pissed and tells anyone that listens he wasted his time w/Pats.

This is what will happen imo:

Broncos trade Sanders to Pats for a 5th
BB tells Sanders he's gotta cut him to bring in Harry on Week 9, but will bring him back
BB shuffles roster and brings Sanders back, but then trades him to Jete for a 4th.
This makes DT happy cause he gets to play with Sanders again. Bill is happy cause he gets a Jete 4th > Pats 5th.
Sanders, however, is pissed and tells anyone that listens he wasted his time w/Pats.
Funny but what about Gronk?

Guys, Denver said they want a second day pick; not a second round pick.

Make a trade already.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back