PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Emergency! Chris Simms needs....

Status
Not open for further replies.
hqdefault.jpg

I'm glad the link failed. Simm's remark is the very definition of clickbait, and it like Simms should be shunned like the plague or a soap opera

Chris Simms status: Still and idiot.

This article doesn't change that so let's not give him the page clicks he needs to try to stay relevant by hanging on Brady's jock.

I was channel surfing recently, perhaps Labor Day, and lo and behold there on CBSSports/WFAN are Carton and Chris Simms (filling in for Esiason.). What a ****show...

There's a reason Simms didn't stick with the Patriots long. When he was here, he was a spoiled brat who didn't like taking orders or putting any extra time that the coaches needed. He was a malcontent who had a habit of going around to the special assistants and saying things like "Did Dante tell you to break that film down? F'him, let's get a beer". This isn't made up and it's not a rumor. I'm very close with one of those assistants from when Simms was here. I was told he is a funny guy but that was his attitude and why he didn't stick.

I gotta go with "brain implant."

Chris Simms was a 3rd string QB for the damn Jets. That's how relevant he is...he couldn't even get THAT team's starting job.

I'm glad the link failed. Simm's remark is the very definition of clickbait, and it like Simms should be shunned like the plague or a soap opera
Like father like son.

Congratulations in playing right into Chris Simms hands by promoting his article.

Now tell us, how does it feel that you're the one being played a fool, not Chris Simms.o_O

Discussing this human irrelevancy hardly "plays into his hands." Lovely straw man.

Here Chris, just for you!

th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back