PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Elway >>>>>>>>> Montana

Convo Im having on another board who are laughing at you guys thinking Montana driving a perfect Rolls Royce is harder than what Elway accomplished, lol.

• screamin_jay 88 seconds ago
    Moodies80R said... (original post)

LOL how the **** are Pats fans this ****ing dumb about QB's. ****ing insane.

You could have plugged in any good QB for the 49ers with all that insane talent they had and win those superbowls

not marino

• Reply Quote
    Moodies80R just a few seconds ago
    So you even admit Im right there still.

Pats fans will still be ****ing dumb

People who actually know QB's on footballfuture's forum agree Elway is better. Probably about 70 percent of them.

They at least have average intelligence to know its not hard to keep a Rolls Royce on the road and not crash it. Props are in order for Montana there I guess.

"Hey Montana, Ill give you the keys to the best offensive talent around you. Dont screw it up. Even though there are better QB's than you on far worse teams who will have fewer rings than you. But people with below average intelligence in person and on the internet will be dumb enough to still think you are better cause you went 4-4!!!! - Bill Walsh

Murica!!!

MONTANA WENT 4-4 HES BETTER THAN ELWAYS BUCK TEETH AMIRITE DURR DURRRRR

Im talking to a Pats fan of mine and Im telling him how shocking this is.

I was expecting "Yeah, it is weird how Montana is regarded as better in some places because he had the luxery of having the best talent around him and people screaming out 4-4!! when you look at the rosters he played others could have won with that talent and maybe more.

Fact is Elway blows the ever lliving **** out of Montana talent wise. It aint even close.

At least one dude here admits Marino is better than Peyton, so all is not lost.

LOL at even thinking Peyton is top 5 of all time lulzzz

I guess Montana is better because he drove a Rolls and Elway drove a Pinto

Makes sense to me!!! imo!!!

Who would have though Pats fans would be dumb Montana **** riders. Shocking.

HAHA the funniest trolling yet

Funny stuff sound like you never watched any of these QB even play cept Manning & Brady. Thanks for the yuks though BTW you are correct bout 1 thing Manning probably isn't top 5.

So broken clock, let's try to get something else right today.

I dont even like Elway. I like Marino.

But Im smart enough to know Montana is hillariously overrated with the talent he had.

Im 34 years old. Ive watched these QB's except Unitas.

It doesnt take much brainpower to see Montana was dating Victoria Secret models while Elway was with Taylor Swift

Do Patriots fans have some affinity with the city of San Francisco?

Seriously whats going on here?

Ok, some douchebag just said Phillip Rivers is better than Marino. Hes trying to out dumb you people.

Seriously, Im not in on the joke. Why the **** riding of overrated Montana

Montana is the most overrated QB by a country mile with the talent he had. Its not even debatable.

And to think hes better than Elway.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

Hell Marino might have been better

I

Im getting trolled like no other here.

It's hilarious that you actually think that you're the Victim, here.

Then again: You sort of are!!
jester.gif

This thread is a terrible troll job, BTW.

Yeah, it really is. I've come to expect better Trolling around here than this pathetic effort.
shake_head_no_emote_by_mirz123-d3frvi2.gif

Last edited:

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back