PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Elway >>>>>>>>> Montana

Pats fans can troll like no other thats for sure.

You have to have a 20 IQ to think Montana is better than Elway.

Montana had awful talent, amirite

*For the Record, Fellow PatsFans: I'm at work and giving my Brain a break from my Blog. It is only for sheer idle amusement that I'm even addressing myself to this Second Rate Troll. :D

01 ~ Anyone with even a rudimentary grasp of FootBall realizes that Elway was just a GunSlinger who could kill'is own Team's Chances with an idiotic Interception just as easily as win one for'm. :eek:

02 ~ Brother Mass mentioned Favre as a comparison, and it was a good one: Elway gets a lot of Love because of the exciting way he played the Game and because of the spectacular ComeBack against Marty SchottenHeimer, who couldn't win a Big One if his children's Lives depended on it.

03 ~ But being a great QuarterBack isn't about a Cannon Arm or one Big Drive against a Prevent Defense.

04 ~ Being a great QuarterBack is about executing at an high level on as many Snaps as possible.

05 ~ Elway, with an embarrassing completion Percentage and TD/Interception Ratio, clearly failed to do that.

06 ~ And being a great QuarterBack is about leading your Team to Championship Victory.

07 ~ And Elway, who got destroyed in 3 Super Bowls and won only because of Joe Gibbs, failed to do that.

08 ~ Frankly ~ and clearly ~ Elway doesn't even belong in this discussion. Sorry.

09 ~ Joe Montana was no Terry Bradshaw: Joe Montana wasn't great because he won 4 Super Bowls.

10 ~ Joe Montana won 4 Super Bowls because he was great.

And don't call me an Amirite. ;)

Never understood how any QB could "Will a way" for any team to win either in the regular season or in the Tournament..

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back