PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eli and Peyton Manning

This probably did happenj or the school did, that is not uncommon in college football.
Ya... looking it up

1st was 1997 Naughwright against University of Tennessee for multiple incidents, Peyton being one. Resulted in a settlement.

2nd was 2003 Naughwright against Peyton for defamation from his book. Resulted in a settlement and confidentiality agreement.

3rd was 2005 Naughwright against Peyton for breaking the confidentiality agreement. Settlement.

Then there was a 4th in 2016 when multiple women brought accusations against Tennessee for a long history, Manning/Naughwright being one case that was brought up.

Ya... looking it up

1st was 1997 Naughwright against University of Tennessee for multiple incidents, Peyton being one. Resulted in a settlement.

2nd was 2003 Naughwright against Peyton for defamation from his book. Resulted in a settlement and confidentiality agreement.

3rd was 2005 Naughwright against Peyton for breaking the confidentiality agreement. Settlement.

Then there was a 4th in 2016 when multiple women brought accusations against Tennessee for a long history, Manning/Naughwright being one case that was brought up.
I don’t want to defend Peyton, but I think he was innocent in this case. In her lawsuit in 1997, she only accused him of mooning someone in her presence. He broke that non disclosure agreement to set the record straight. Her accusation of teabagging only came after that.

Sean King wrote an article in 2016(ish) misrepresenting the facts making Peyton appear guilty. The article was inaccurate and was mostly debunked.

While the Peyton incident happened in Tennessee, police departments in both New Jersey and Florida had to give her official warnings that if she were to continue filing false police reports accusing people of sexual assault and harassment, they would have to charge her. She also had dozens of other lawsuits thrown out of court. She was nuts. Many of her colleagues from multiple schools spoke out about it. Just listen to that audio of her.

When it comes to using HGH and covering it up, that I think Peyton is guilty of.

What isn't in doubt is how he and Archie started defaming her after the first settlement, intentionally trying to ruin her career. That resulted in a second settlement.
I always found it somewhat unusual how the family - and not just Peyton - were subject to the terms of the settlement. I guess since they were all famous, her lawyer wisely had it included that none of them could talk about the incident, and they agreed to be bound by those terms (which, as noted above, were reneged upon)

I don’t want to defend Peyton, but I think he was innocent in this case. In her lawsuit in 1997, she only accused him of mooning someone in her presence. He broke that non disclosure agreement to set the record straight. Her accusation of teabagging only came after that.

Sean King wrote an article in 2016(ish) misrepresenting the facts making Peyton appear guilty. The article was inaccurate and was mostly debunked.

While the Peyton incident happened in Tennessee, police departments in both New Jersey and Florida had to give her official warnings that if she were to continue filing false police reports accusing people of sexual assault and harassment, they would have to charge her. She also had dozens of other lawsuits thrown out of court. She was nuts. Many of her colleagues from multiple schools spoke out about it. Just listen to that audio of her.

When it comes to using HGH and covering it up, that I think Peyton is guilty of.

Read this and tell me Manning has even .0001% credibility.

Read this and tell me Manning has even .0001% credibility.

Huh? I said that I think Peyton is guilty of doping.

“When it comes to using HGH and covering it up, that I think Peyton is guilty of.”

Huh? I said that I think Peyton is guilty of doping.

“When it comes to using HGH and covering it up, that I think Peyton is guilty of.”

I’m just pointing out that the TN trainer may have credibility issues, but so do the Mannings…and a history of intimidation and smear campaigns. I have a strong hearsay account, so I’m not claiming it’s 100% true, but I know someone who attended UT and knew the victim. I heard about this back when it happened, before the settlements. The account I heard was something like teabagging…maybe worse.

I dunno, I think the show is funny. Peyton has always poked fun at people. My favorite part was when Eli was making fun of how big Peyton's forehead was the first show. Had me dead.
Hey some people don't think the 3 Stooges are funny, let's call it even.

Hey some people don't think the 3 Stooges are funny, let's call it even.
The irony is that the Stooges were smarter than you.

The bar was pretty low.

Regarding the Pats being beat by Eli in the SB to ruin a perfect 19-0 season...there's this admission about the obvious holding call that was never called on that helmet catch..... "

Ironically, the 2016 Patriots were bailed out during their 28-3 Super Bowl comeback by a holding call in the fourth quarter, where Falcons tackle Jake Matthews was called for holding because he kind-of-sort-of had his arm around Chris Long’s neck. That knocked Atlanta way out of field goal range, even for their stud kicker Matt Bryant."
The 2016 Patriots lucked out by terrible play calling.

The Falcons were in FG range, all they had to do was run the ball 3 times up the gut to run the clock down/make NE use their TOs, and they win

Looks like another case of stalking to me.

Don't flatter yourself, clodhopper (although it's abundantly clear you're the only one who ever will).

"clodhopper"...little used euphemism that needs more exposure in 2021. The Clodhopper Conspiracy....like locusts they've found us, driving their John Deere's all over our front lawns...

Sounds legit. There is big money in accusing rich people of sexual harassment. So all accusations need to be proven in a court of law to be taken as fact. This is true even if you don't personally like the guy.

FWIW I am not going to lie. I like the Manning Cast.

I often turn the commentators off - or put them into SAP - but the Mannings compared to normal guys like Trent Green are way more interesting. And you might learn something about football.

I'd love it if they could get the all 22 film in real time - and use that to explain more about football. Football is super popular but at least half the fans don't really understand or know much about it with the way it is broadcast. It's to bad because it has more strategic depth then most other popular sports, at least from what I know of it. I could be wrong about that - but I don't think so..

Multiple teams, including Peyton’s Colts, and the league front office have swept the visiting lockeroom/clubhouse at Gillette many times, because of these absurd accusations, for listening devices prior to games. Yet, none have ever been found. You would think that would prove innocence, but losers need their excuses.

As long as we’re making light of unproven accusations, Belichick should make jokes about Manning blaming his wife for his PED use and how his rich Daddy rescued him after he committed sexual assault. All in good fun. I’m sure Peyton would find that fun conversation as well.

Don't forget little bro Eli committing felony fraud, scamming fans out of their money for non-authentic crap gear and selling it as authentic game-worn.

F*** that entire family. They're obviously DEEPLY connected in the NFL and elsewhere, which is why the media, etc aren't allowed to ever go after them and always continue to support this "Aww shucks, golly gee wiz.. let me go drink a beer and be a normie like you" act of theirs

I read a long article about that and walked away as confused as ever. When she first reported it, in 1996, she said he exposed his butt to her - never touched her. She SIGNED that document.

It wasn’t until he was rich and in the NFL (in 2003) that she filed a lawsuit and changed her story to where his butt/balls touched her.

She was either lying in ‘96 or lying in ‘03. Who knows what to believe.

I know the Manning's are the type of people to hire some thugs/muscle to go scare the **** out of a doctor's parents/family because he knew Peyton was an HGH juicer...

Seems much easier to believe that the Manning's likely threatened and steamrolled that young, vulnerable female trainer into signing a document that favored their golden boy PEDton

MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Back