PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eli and Peyton Manning

So Manning makes stuff up just so he can share a long, steamy shower with his tight wide receivers...Hmmmm.
200.gif

Tuesday on WEEI, Law, also a Pro Football Hall of Famer, responded to Peyton Manning’s allegations.

“You know what’s even stranger about that comment is that I agree with Peyton: He is extremely right that it’s very strange to see seven guys in the shower talking about football. But you know what, he might’ve thought that because we were in his head a little bit. Let’s be honest, we were in his head a little bit. That’s OK. That’s Bill Belichick scheming up things and giving players confidence, so you probably did think we had a bug in there because we knew what you were doing. I ain’t gonna tell no secrets right now, but we knew what he was doing. So go ahead in the shower with all your buddies.”

Any animosity the fan base has against Peyton Manning doesn't seem to be shared by Brady.
As a Mahomes fan - you'll see - because your inherent fandom will be challenged by some other QB from another team that the media will elevate to create controversy, views, and clicks. So-and-so is better than Mahomes because yada yada yada.

Cant have the commercial "LAWRENCE! MAHOMES! SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!" if you don't first create the controversial comparison which likewise requires that they are either "equal" or one is better than the other regardless of actual results.

As a Mahomes fan - you'll see - because your inherent fandom will be challenged by some other QB from another team that the media will elevate to create controversy, views, and clicks. So-and-so is better than Mahomes because yada yada yada.

Cant have the commercial "LAWRENCE! MAHOMES! SUNDAY NIGHT FOOTBALL!" if you don't first create the controversial comparison which likewise requires that they are either "equal" or one is better than the other regardless of actual results.
I know. I mean that part makes sense.

I'm just pointing out there doesn't seem to be any animosity between Brady & Manning. After all, Brady went to his HOF induction ceremony.

I will say I despise Lamar Jackson. Not as a person. But as a QB because I feel he gets too much credit despite his checkered postseason resume. So I know where you are coming from.

Tuesday on WEEI, Law, also a Pro Football Hall of Famer, responded to Peyton Manning’s allegations.

“You know what’s even stranger about that comment is that I agree with Peyton: He is extremely right that it’s very strange to see seven guys in the shower talking about football. But you know what, he might’ve thought that because we were in his head a little bit. Let’s be honest, we were in his head a little bit. That’s OK. That’s Bill Belichick scheming up things and giving players confidence, so you probably did think we had a bug in there because we knew what you were doing. I ain’t gonna tell no secrets right now, but we knew what he was doing. So go ahead in the shower with all your buddies.”
I wonder what he means by "I ain't gonna tell no secrets right now"..?

I bet it's some kind of a tell they saw on the game film. I remember BB seeing Orlando Brown line up a certain way back in the 1990s as an OT, and he knew the play based on how he shifted his weight to get set before the snap or something along those kinds of lines.

Manning is a HOF great, but he was flawed early in his career. He used to throw a lot of INTs. I think people forget that because he threw a lot of TDs, too.

BB's obsession with ball security is a big reason why those Colts teams would lose. One of the many.

For anyone who never heard Peyton’s sexual assault accuser talking about Peyton, here it is.

:D

I dunno, I think the show is funny. Peyton has always poked fun at people. My favorite part was when Eli was making fun of how big Peyton's forehead was the first show. Had me dead.

I don't mind hearing their insight on games, but having a conversation during the broadcast doesn't look good. ESPN is trying anything at this point and they are spinning their heads for no reason. While the announcing team is a massive reason why the product isn't good, the biggest reason is the matchups they are getting. The NFL can easily fix this with CBS and Fox stop hijacking good matchups. Also, the schedule makers having numerous playoff teams meeting early in the season is pathetic.

Remember that time the Chargers came into town when we were undefeated back in '07? Norv Turner was super paranoid.....and did not allow any Patriots employee in the locker room...and handed out the first 15 offensive play call scripts the morning of the game...not on Saturday night as usual....

Didn't matter...Adalius Thomas kicked ass that game anyway.

============

And like WickerSHAM's column said...BB arranged for the videoboard at Gillette to be facing the Pats bench...LOL...

And like Tomlin's insinuations that NFL's operated radios would stop working in Foxboro all the time!

It goes on and on.....and I love it...we're living rent free in their heads!!!

Peyton Manning sexually assaulted that girl

I read a long article about that and walked away as confused as ever. When she first reported it, in 1996, she said he exposed his butt to her - never touched her. She SIGNED that document.

It wasn’t until he was rich and in the NFL (in 2003) that she filed a lawsuit and changed her story to where his butt/balls touched her.

She was either lying in ‘96 or lying in ‘03. Who knows what to believe.

I read a long article about that and walked away as confused as ever. When she first reported it, in 1996, she said he exposed his butt to her - never touched her. She SIGNED that document.

It wasn’t until he was rich and in the NFL (in 2003) that she filed a lawsuit and changed her story to where his butt/balls touched her.

What isn't in doubt is how he and Archie started defaming her after the first settlement, intentionally trying to ruin her career. That resulted in a second settlement.

First incident was spur of the moment by a college kid. At least stupid and indecent, at most sexual assault. Second incident was thought out and vindictive. To me, writing about it in his book was more telling of his character.

Edit: Forgot about the third lawsuit, resulting from when Peyton refused to stop taking about it.

Last edited:
What isn't in doubt is how he and Archie started defaming her after the first settlement, intentionally trying to ruin her career. That resulted in a second settlement.

First incident was spur of the moment by a college kid. At least stupid and indecent, at most sexual assault. Second incident was thought out and vindictive. To me, writing about it in his book was more telling of his character.

That was more Archie than Peyton, no?

That was more Archie than Peyton, no?
IIRC It was in his biography, which was written by him, Archie, and a ghostwriter. When he broke the confidentiality agreement resulting from the second settlement, it was all him.

Pay-Me-Tons IS a real life dingleberry

The Mannings forced her to sign that and paid her off.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back