PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

EDIT: MORE AWARDS! OT: The First Annual PatsFans.com Awards Nomination Thread 2021

Yeah, but you’re from “oversea” and English is a tough language to learn. I’m patient with your spelling mistakes. Just don’t let them happen again.
I have the same amount of mistakes in my mother language so it‘s probsbly more on me

Yeah, I don’t expect to win anything. Can’t really say I care either. I may make a few racist jokes and just give you the W in the event that I am in some sort of running. How’s that sound?
Sounds perfect, my gentile friend!

@Bill Lee finding this interesting in 3, 2, 1…

I split my vote between you and Joker. If you want to get me to give my vote entirely to you, just say that you are going to vote for me for all of the best poster awards. It is a win/win for you. It will feed into my massive ego for my vote and might push you over the edge with other voters because it will display how you really are the funniest person on this board.
That’s a deal!

Also, you need an award for the most awkward sentence ever for “If you want to get me to give my vote entirely to you, just say that you are going to vote for me for all of the best poster awards.”

I think you play it a bit too safe, to be honest. Too afraid to let your freak flag fly.
I too love seeing those freakish posts. We could use some more of them.

LOL, I think that one might have been because he hit the character limit, which is why it came out that way.
This is spot on

Reactions: Ian
Oh no private messages required. Let me go ahead and cast my vote

1. The Mac Jones Most Valuable Poster Award
JayNM - He is like Midas in the technology era. Everything he types is gold.

2. The Bill Belichick Smartest Poster Award
JayNM - According to multiple Internet IQ tests, very sarmt

3. The Matt Judon Class Clown Award
JayNM - Netflix is creating a special with all his posts. Hilarious

4. The Lawrence Guy Nicest Guy (or Girl) Award
JayNM - He is an organ donor. Not the card, he already donated his organ to other people. Truly selfless

5. The Ernie Adams Craziest Poster Award
JayNM - Bazinga. Boom, obviously Im a social pariah with faulty social skill, look at my catch word.

6. The Matthew Slater Leadership Award
JayNM - People died to uphold his name. Soon this era will no longer be AD, but rather JNMA
(JayNM Age)

7. The Eric Mangini Most Likely to Report you to the Mods Award
JayNM - The law-abding never ceases, even at the expense of looking like a *****. He thinks Minority Report would solve a lot of issues

Also Im hereby creating a new award

8. The Adalius Thomas of Self-Servicing/Narcisism Award
@BaconGrundleCandy . Creating a thread about things he read and thought interesting enough to share? What a jerk.
1639264042067.png

Manx comes around every so often. Your ruthless ass actually forced Grid off the board… lmao. Mayoclinic was one of my favorites on here. He just up and disappeared one day and never came back. I’m convinced he’s deceased, unfortunately.
Back around '09 May left for a short time then came back. He posted that he didn't like the lack of civility on this board. Then obviously he left for good.

Last edited:
Back around '09 he left for a short time then came back. He posted that he didn't like the lack of civility on this board. Then obviously he left for good.
Yeah I feel like this board is the angriest I’ve seen since maybe 2006-2007 when I first joined. Everyone is so bitter. And don’t me wrong, I’m most definitely not without blame either. Might just be a microcosm of what’s going on in the world in general. That’s a shame. I’ve always liked Manx and wish he’d come back.

Just watched the Army/Navy game. My favorite player from Navy - F.agot.

1639265460785.png

I actually meant to post that in the College Games thread and I guess the powers that be wanted it to go here.

Your ruthless ass actually forced Grid off the board…
Your latest victory was getting illegalcontact to implode. I’m assuming he got banned as he hasn’t posted since that meltdown between you two. I tried to warn him in a PM to let it go, but he wasn’t haven’t any of it and whipped out his receipts.

Your latest victory was getting illegalcontact to implode. I’m assuming he got banned as he hasn’t posted since that meltdown between you two. I tried to warn him in a PM to let it go, but he wasn’t haven’t any of it and whipped out his receipts.
Maybe a new category, then? The master baiter? Might have a shot there.

Yeah, sorry to burst your bubble. But to his credit, he put all that childhood teasing to rest by becoming a football star.
Thanks, man. I had no idea. I’d be so lost without your sage counsel.

Seriously, though, he had a hell of a game. That was the most entertaining Army/Navy game in a while.

Maybe a new category, then? The master baiter? Might have a shot there.

Dis Array, the ambulance chaser with a superiority complex, should be your next target.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back