PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Edelman to return for a playoff run?

Good, bad or ugly...I am 100% on board with this. A proven winner on a team still learning how to win (hopefully they have it down in the regular season). And the first time I ever said BB's name followed by an explitive in anger was when I learned he traded Vrabel...and sign me up for Vrabel coming home as the HC when BB retires to the front office.

Curran pointed out that we’re lacking that presence and that Going after obj was an attempt to fix that.

so I’d be down only if it’s team friendly and we can get some speed folks who can play slot at a high level. Two guys.

Good, bad or ugly...I am 100% on board with this. A proven winner on a team still learning how to win (hopefully they have it down in the regular season). And the first time I ever said BB's name followed by an explitive in anger was when I learned he traded Vrabel...and sign me up for Vrabel coming home as the HC when BB retires to the front office.
I don't think Tenn let's him go.
I think McDaniels has been promised it.

I don't think Tenn let's him go.
I think McDaniels has been promised it.
I drunkenly say....
**** the tits...and **** Josh...
Trade a 1st round pick for 50!

Fun fact about Russ Francis. A high school friend of mine dated him the year or two after she graduated from college. He was like 20 years older than her. Maybe I will call her and see if she still has his number. Maybe she can see if he is available.
I once worked with a teacher who told me back in 2009 that her daughter's friend was dating Edelman.

Itch or no itch, I don't buy for a minute that he would come back. When he said that the wheels had fallen off, he meant that the wheels had fallen off. He was clearly not the same guy in his last few games in 2020.

1. The one against the Bucs is a pick route, it’s a follow with a rub. That’s the one you said he “wasn’t covered” (because the rub worked).
2. I don’t care about beating defenders in short areas with speed. That’s not important. Jules and Welker weren’t that fast either. Quickness, footwork, and route running matter way more. Jakobi showed quickness, which is what it takes to get open underneath and over the middle.
3. Juking the defender on a release/at the break point is exactly what you’re looking for. That’s what jules was great at, too.
This is correct. I forget the guys name but one of the DBs on the practice squad trained my son (a receiver) a few years ago and he said BB would tell him not to try and stick with Welker that he’s too quick. He said let him make his move and then catch him with your better speed.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
Back