To the Bucs:

Edelman
3rd round pick
3rd round pick
2021 2nd round pick

To the Pats:

Godwin
OJ Howard

We solve our WR and TE problem. The Bucs will have a studded cast of Evans/Antonio Brown/Edelman/Brate.

Win win for both
Ooo our first Madden trade of the post-Brady Era... Nice one!

I think Tampa should pay a 3rd. The familiarity for Brady will be huge, especially early on while he adjusts to the new team. Edelman is just so clutch and experienced in the playoffs (that drop vs TEN was an exception to the rule).

Tampa
Edelman and 23

Patriots

that adds the value of a mid 2nd, but gives you more draft options this year.

You probably won’t get much better than that Right now.

I don't think AB can follow Brady now - maybe Edelman can get moved and be the slot guy.
Would've been unlikely if Brady went to the Chargers since they have no tolerance for problematic players. It's certainly possible to see in Tampa though. Arians is quite familiar with AB. I think adding him or Edelman would be great for Tampa. Brady is so comfortable with Edelman, plus AB can run all the routes. They need to spend the rest of their cash on that secondary and OL though.

Would've been unlikely if Brady went to the Chargers since they have no tolerance for problematic players. It's certainly possible to see in Tampa though. Arians is quite familiar with AB. I think adding him or Edelman would be great for Tampa. Brady is so comfortable with Edelman, plus AB can run all the routes. They need to spend the rest of their cash on that secondary and OL though.
AB would be costly though. Edelman still comes in at a very very reasonable deal.

You keep Edelman and see how our next qb gels with him. If their is no chemistry, we attempt to hose Tampa at the trade deadline.

Jesus all we have is 11 and you guys want a pick for him lol good grief...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back