PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Ed Hochuli's Crew Assigned to Pats-LOLphins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could be worse.

So what did Ed's Ref crew do to conspire against us in the past? Any takers on this one?

He sucks, like most. He'll be kissing his guns. They all suck. The league sucks. Have a nice day:)

Oh no the next ref crew in the rotation is on our game its a conspiracy I tell you!

Nowhere near the worst crew. Of course, with oversight from Blandino . . .

I've stated this opinion before, but I think they all blow. Some blow less than others, but they all blow. I really don't care anymore.

Simple wish list for refs:

(1) If his crew sucks? Suck for both.
(2) If his crew calls it tight? Call it tight for both.
(3) If his crew is going to call holding or PI or OPI late in the game on a type of holding/PI/OPI that has been otherwise allowed all game? Do that or don't do that for both.

Well, that sucks, but at least we can expect Hochuli and his pectoral muscles to show up for the game, unlike the team with the flounder on their helmets.

There's a lot worse out there than Hochuli.

He's ok in my book. Seems to always want to get the right call (probably cuz of his huge screw up a couple of years ago) and he usually tries explains why he made the call he did.

Hochuli can grate the nerves a little bit sometimes but by and large I think he is fine. I would take him over a few others for sure. Not the best, not the worst.

So what did Ed's Ref crew do to conspire against us in the past? Any takers on this one?
Nothing really. In my experience, his incompetence goes both ways.

didn't he ref our game in Denver? or am I getting confused with another game? I KNOW he already reffed us this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Back