PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early Games thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Manning not getting much help from his safety valves.

here come the colts...lucky catch

Manning looks off today, but I'm willing to bet he comes roaring back in the second half. Carolina needs a TD on this drive.

Colts looking past the Panthers? ;)

Fauria!

Next week they finally face a team with both an offense and defense. With little film to study since the offense is brand new and the defense just added a pro bowler.

When this is over it will be interesting to see how the media spins this in to a positive for the 7-0 Colts... it will likely be handling the tough defense and scrappy offense coming off a bye while they were on short rest spin.

Manning's karma is changing at the 2 minute warning as his pass is tipped and somehow lands in Wayne's arms 5 yards away...

2 lucky colts catches. such crap. Carolina D is playing well. they need offense to do some more when they have the opportunity to.

just a wasted effort by the panthers..

Manning is 4 for 13 so far in this game.

Manning is 4 for 13 so far in this game.

doesnt matter..he is completing them now in the 2 min warning...panthers lost their chance to win this game.

Manning not getting much help from his safety valves.

Is Sanders playing - haven't even heard his name mentioned. Marvin out and Keiaho and Ugoh out and a good offense would have been up 3 scores by now. Depth matters, but only in the face of competent competition. Welcome to the 2007 NFL.

terrible blitz. wow. it was just 1 huge pile on the left side.

a. it was real slow
b. they got NO movement.

this colts score will extinguish the panthers...then manning will get the ball in the 2nd half and drive down the field and it will be over for the panthers...typical

I just wrote in my notebook "Game Over"

am i the only 1 that things of Peyton Manning when u look at the guy on the left

fullj.getty-75557930jd037_new_york_gian.jpg

The field at Wembley for the Giants-Dolphins game makes the Gillette last year look like artificial turf in a dome by comparison. Wow, that's a beat up field.

this colts score will extinguish the panthers...then manning will get the ball in the 2nd half and drive down the field and it will be over for the panthers...typical

I see that type of post often from you. And you're usually always correct. Give the Colts ANYTHING going into the second half and it's over.

Well at least Indy left enough time on the clock for Vinny to throw another pick.

2 lucky colts catches. such crap. Carolina D is playing well. they need offense to do some more when they have the opportunity to.

That's the problem, they are trying to do too much more and they are making stupid mistakes. It's the downside in the DNA of this franchise, not to mention it's replacement QB. Ahead or behind they get sucked into the gunslinger mentality and end up shooting themselves in the ass.

The field at Wembley for the Giants-Dolphins game makes the Gillette last year look like artificial turf in a dome by comparison. Wow, that's a beat up field.

lol its a slip n slide. i see people get tackled from behind and they slide for about 5 extra yards

panthers will do well to run out the clock and not give the ball back to the colts with 2 timeouts left.

GAME OVER. colts win. What a fu3king AWFUL job by Vinny and then the Carolina D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back