PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early games thread - 9-19-2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wade Phillips challenged that, why? I hope it comes back to bite him.

Omg.... Johnson was robbed there. He should have had that TD against the steelers.

Oh man, just saw that play, that looked awful, Johnson destroyed that defense on that play.

Kind of cheap by RZ taking us all the way through that Johnson TD run before pointing out the flag, IMO

Kind of cheap by RZ taking us all the way through that Johnson TD run before pointing out the flag, IMO

That what live coverage is usually like :)

I knew it was coming the second "Flag" appeared on the screen.

What has happened to greenbay? All of a sudden they can't do anything against the lowly bills

What's going on with Steelers QBs?

Going through them aren't they?

Jahvid Best has 166 total yards of offense and 2 TD's already against the Eagles.

What has happened to greenbay? All of a sudden they can't do anything against the lowly bills

Greenbay is overrated. I don't understand why so many people pick them to go to the superbowl.

Ravens D clamping down on Bengals, but boy does Baltimore's offense look bad.

I said it around draft time; Best > Spiller.

Flacco looks to be done for the first half with an impressive 5 for 17 for 23 yards and an INT. By these standards, Flacco lit up the Jets' defense on Monday.

The lions might have got a new Barry Sanders wow!!!!

Bears with their second INT of Romo.

Jahvid Best is going to an elite RB. I wanted the Pats to draft him so bad. McCourty better be a shutdown CB...

Granted, the Bengals' offense hasn't been that impressive either. Doesn't speak to much about the Pats' defense although the Bengals are killing drives with penalties more than production.

Wow, Titans fumble... everything that could possibly go wrong for the Titans IS going wrong. They just can't get a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes