PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Early games discussion (12/14/08)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another chance for JP Losman to throw an interception.

I know Jauron is a Belichick guy, but he needs to get fired today after the game, that was a horrible play call, run the ball and let the defense win it or lose it for you...

What a hideous last 10 mins.

Boy its been a while since ive been depressed before a Pats game begins...

Yeah you need more than these 5 yard dumpoffs if you want to score in a minute.

Watching the Bills and SF today reminds me of the old Pats seasons where to even get into the post season all kinds of OTHER teams would need to do our work for us and invariably it didn't happen. Flashback season.

Watching Fireman Ed get congratulated by fellow Jets fans is sickening to me.

Tonight, the cold, depressed afterthought of a city that is Buffalo should charge the team bus and murder them all. Burn the f'ing bus with all those losers still in it.

Early games couldn't have gone any worse.

Watching the Bills and SF today reminds me of the old Pats seasons where to even get into the post season all kinds of OTHER teams would need to do our work for us and invariably it didn't happen. Flashback season.

This feels like 1987 and January 2003 (of recent memory).

Silver lining: having to make some effort to remember what it was like :)

Nice game Losman.

Hey Maybe Losman can get a hail mary in the EZ eh?

this jet game is like the indy houston game...jets had no business to win this...did they convert a single 1st down in the 4th quarter ?

**** Jauron is a horrible coach.

Jets, Dolphins and Colts win. Horrible.

Go Pats, go Steelers...

**** Jauron is a horrible coach.

Isn't he one of the few friends BB has?
I think the Bills should have brought in the backup to throw the hail mary...just to show Losman how utterly useless he is.

Like back in the day when Doug Flutie would throw the last hail mary in yet another losing effort by Grogan and company.

Last edited:
Well, at least our 2nd round pick from Sand Diego will get better today!

i hopoe the rest of the day is better...i havent felt this pissed on a non pats game.

At the risk of sounding like a whiner, Sundays aren't as fun as they used to be. The Patriots are battling fate at this point. Such bad luck, it's sickening.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST