PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Duke traded to Broncos

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a legit example. The pats let a player walk for peanuts . Just because he was a 7th round pick it does not matter . What matters is that they let 2 players walk. One got a decent offer and took it. One got no offers. The point being they let players test markets all the time it dose the mean that they are bad players .

Oh and if Chung never came back here and helped us win 3 Super Bowls and an appear in an additional super bowl them I suppose a strong argument can be made that he was not a great pic. But he did
Letting a player test the market gives them a realistic view of their worth around the league, not what their agent tells them... Hightower tested the market and resigned w the Pats notwithstanding the cupcakes that the JETE tried to bribe him with...

Duke Dawson another second round bust at DB. We are just about as bad at drafting DBs as WRs. Well actually WR is still worse. Yet we manage to have one of the most stacked secondaries in the NFL right now imo.

I guess signing Gilmore helped a lot with that. Great choice by BB in free agency.

At least we got a 6th round pick so... we could draft another STer next year with that? LOL.

Duke Dawson another second round bust at DB. We are just about as bad at drafting DBs as WRs. Well actually WR is still worse. Yet we manage to have one of the most stacked secondaries in the NFL right now imo.

I guess signing Gilmore helped a lot with that. Great choice by BB in free agency.

At least we got a 6th round pick so... we could draft another STer next year with that? LOL.
No.

BB is 1-2 in WRs drafted in the 2rd rd.

DB is far worse of a track record in terms of # of picks and abject failures.

I look forward to you two explaining how History, myself, and Bill Belichick are all wrong about this.

Only you are wrong about all this. Your article provides nothing to suggest BB said the same thing you did about Chung.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
Back