PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dugger possible COVID positive or contact (edit: added to Reserve/Covid list)

Dang he got that new omicron decepticon variant?!?! This bs will never end smh

The point is the most vaxxed area on Earth has lots of cases. deal with it. You could also look at Ireland and Iceland each with high vax rates and now covid surges. Look it up for yourself.
Who told you vaccines are supposed prevent catching Covid? That's not what they do or how they work.

Spanish citizens who work in Gibraltar are required to be vaxxed.

The point is the most vaxxed area on Earth has lots of cases. deal with it. You could also look at Ireland and Iceland each with high vax rates and now covid surges. Look it up for yourself.

The only point on display here is the one atop your head. But by all means, disparage/avoid the vaccine -- just like that poor soul in his forties on a ventilator in my wife's ICU unit who isn't expected to live past Thursday. (When admitted to the hospital he told staff he decided his family, including wife and child, would not be vaccinated based on what he read on the Internet.) You know, I'm damn f*cking sick and tired of her coming home in tears because of the fatally ignorant B.S. cretins like you perpetuate. Go soak your head and when you're finished, remember to sanitize the toilet bowl. Moron.

For the love of God can we just focus on Dugger and not turn this into another Covid/vaccination battle. Sides have been chosen in that battle and neither side is budging so it is pointless. No minds are going to be changed.

I’m still clinging to the small possibility that he will be able to play on Monday. I know some here have posted that he has been seen wearing a mask and assume that means he is unvaccinated but saw a Reddit post with a picture of him maskless talking to the beat writers on 11/23….unless that is a Rodgers-like situation, that means he is likely vaccinated.
And Taylor.

Fauic and the MSM

Your idiocy knows no limits. God forbid if you ever do catch Covid and find yourself gasping for breath, please do everyone else a favor and stay out of the hospital. You can take comfort in knowing the Internet will always be there for you.

Your idiocy knows no limits. God forbid if you ever do catch Covid and find yourself gasping for breath, please do everyone else a favor and stay out of the hospital. You can take comfort in knowing the Internet will always be there for you.

And I hope neither you nor young people you know end up dying from Myocarditis.

Funny I merely used a video citing numerous MSM sources . What are you so triggered. It would be more logical to ask why we have been lied to for over a year.

You get a nice antibody boost without having to take another jab. Hope you feel better. I supposedly had it at some point after getting vaccinated too. There were a couple of days where I felt run down, but nothing too bad. Afterward, they can take a look at your antibodies and determine both recent exposure and the vaccine. Short term/long term.
Thanks man. So far it is sniffles, a light headache and can’t taste much. I think the not going to work for 8 more days is going to suck
Though.

Big loss but its next man up. Just hoping we dont continue to see more cases pop up going into easily the biggest game of the season to date.

This.

Injuries and other things happen. Players miss games. Have as good a backup as possible who has gotten reps in practice. Know the replacement player's limits. Game plan for that as good as possible. Ultimately give yourself a chance to win the game then make that extra play or two to win it.
IMHO no reason why the Patriots don't win this game even without Dugger. He's been good but he isn't a game changing presence. IMHO the Patriots are the better team even without him.

Funny I merely used a video citing numerous MSM sources . What are you so triggered. It would be more logical to ask why we have been lied to for over a year.

By extension I'm on the front lines of this horrid battle, I see and hear what is happening directly -- a reality unfiltered by any media. I am triggered by your deliberate, haughty ignorance. I'd feel sorry for you if not for the harm your misguided narrative is doing others.

Gibraltar is a very highly traveled international crossroads for commerce and tourism with a population the size of Lexington, Mass.

Gibraltar
British Overseas Territory
Gibraltar is a British Overseas Territory located at the southern tip of the Iberian Peninsula. It has an area of 6.7 km2 and is bordered to the north by Spain. en.wikipedia.org
So…..the population of Randolph.

By extension I'm on the front lines of this horrid battle, I see and hear what is happening directly -- a reality unfiltered by any media. I am triggered by your deliberate, haughty ignorance. I'd feel sorry for you if not for the harm your misguided narrative is doing others.

Yet we now know that contrary to the narrative that the vaxxed as just as likely to transmit the virus as the unvaxxed and far more likely than those with natural immunity. Are the elderly with multiple comorbidities still the preponderance of those dying?

Whyy are healthcare workers, Your fellow frontline workers losing jobs rather than getting vaxxed you insight would be interesting.

Yet we now know that contrary to the narrative that the vaxxed as just as likely to transmit the virus as the unvaxxed and far more likely than those with natural immunity. Are the elderly with multiple comorbidities still the preponderance of those dying?

Whyy are healthcare workers, Your fellow frontline workers losing jobs rather than getting vaxxed you insight would be interesting.

“Hundreds” fired OR suspended.

Let’s be generous to your point and completely forget “suspended,” and say 999 (the highest number possible to use “hundreds”) were fired cause they’d rather lose their job than get vaccinated.

999/17,000,000 healthcare workers = 0.005294117%

or about 1 out of every 200 workers.

Overwhelming argument you got there. (Oh!! and I almost forgot. I let the math be as generous as possible in favor of your “point.”)

No. Williams is a DB, and Collins is an ILB. Neither of them can play safety.
Either can cover Knox - that was the question I answered.

How many more years do we have to deal with this insanity?
A lot fewer than humankind has had to deal with pandemics in the past, for the most part (unless the virus in question became less lethal quickly, like, it seems, Sars).

Be happy you live when you do - COVID would have rocked the world to its core, with many times the deaths and disruptions a mere 10, 20 years ago.

“Hundreds” fired OR suspended.

Let’s be generous to your point and completely forget “suspended,” and say 999 (the highest number possible to use “hundreds”) were fired cause they’d rather lose their job than get vaccinated.

999/17,000,000 healthcare workers = 0.005294117%

or about 1 out of every 200 workers.

Overwhelming argument you got there. (Oh!! and I almost forgot. I let the math be as generous as possible in favor of your “point.”)

Thousands got vaxxed just before NY deadline per the New York Times:

So Yeah,, thousands of healthcare workers were coerced by threats of job loss for non compliance and you count that as a voluntary? Do tell.

Either can cover Knox - that was the question I answered.

Knox is a TE, you don't cover a TE with a CB and a interior LB has different responsibilities.

I think we may activate Bledsoe to plug in place and keep that big nickel package intact.

A lot fewer than humankind has had to deal with pandemics in the past, for the most part (unless the virus in question became less lethal quickly, like, it seems, Sars).

Be happy you live when you do - COVID would have rocked the world to its core, with many times the deaths and disruptions a mere 10, 20 years ago.

99%+ survival rate the end of the world.

shall we discuss the simple fact that amongst healthcare workers, the higher the education rate = the higher the vaccination rate

physicians are over 98% vaccinated - RNs come in well over 90%.......

and those trends actually hold true for non-healthcare, too

basicaly the dumber you are the less likely you are to be vaccinated......go figure

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down
Back