PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dugger possible COVID positive or contact (edit: added to Reserve/Covid list)

They were dead within a week of receiving the second shot. It was very ugly. The company has been doing grief counseling for the financial group where they worked but the lawsuits are coming
What did the coroners report say?

Was there a coroners report?
I am sure there is but I have not asked about it. The situation is so awful. Neither person wanted the vaccine. One woman who passed has a husband who is not well so she was the main financial supporter. Again, just tragic

How do you know this, and how did this not become news? I keep hearing stories like this from "acquaintances", but never doctors or any of the other dozens of people that would be involved in situations like this.

I know 3 people with adverse reactions. 1 mid 30’s stroke 3 weeks after jab. A couple who had both recovered from covid, last year, got jab over summer. One has gone into deep depression and has attempted suicide, the other has lost short term memory and cannot conduct business as a result. None of these events has been reported to VAERS.

Yeah going along with calls to authority without considering other information.
But that’s actually not the correct definition.

sweet.

correct definition is:
  1. the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories.

I know the people. Their families are suing the company for forcing them to get it or else lose their job.

The news is not really covering anything negative related to the vaccine. There are a ton of vaccine injury lawsuits currently.
Unfortunately for anyone who may have been injured by the vaccine, the vaccine makers got immunity from liability that prevents them from being sued successfully. Employers who require it may be on the hook....

Yes speculating is fun. I am only able to reflect on what was done - not great at predicting what will happen. In the past when there is one or two standout players BB has schemed specifically for them. In this case Diggs and Knox might qualify for that treatment, but I am not sure that Knox is that good considering the defense has to contain Allen. I think BB will stop Allen's running before worrying about Knox going off, so the man to man on Knox will be off the table and Knox will catch 3 or 4 balls.

My belief is that we'll force Allen to stay in the pocket and play the short game, make him dink and dunk, so we'll keep the Bills O in front of us and let them kill us that way- but not too much. It would be good to have Dugger on Knox so we can focus mostly on taking Beasley away.

My belief is that we'll force Allen to stay in the pocket and play the short game, make him dink and dunk, so we'll keep the Bills O in front of us and let them kill us that way- but not too much. It would be good to have Dugger on Knox so we can focus mostly on taking Beasley away.
I like that scenario, PP. However, I have this nagging feeling that the ref crew is going to severely affect the course of this game...Buffalo 34 Pats 17. This crew allows uncalled holding like it's a national pastime. Allen will get outside on scrambles all game IMO. That being said, I believe the Foxboro game will play out much differently

My neighbor attended a church where the pastor preaches antivaccination. He caught COVID and was dead in 15 days. His family is devastated.

My wife is an ICU doc. On several occasions patients have died of COVID (all have been unvaccinated) yet their close adult family members still explicitly have stated their intentions to remain unvaccinated, without any cogent explanation. Insanity.

Unfortunately for anyone who may have been injured by the vaccine, the vaccine makers got immunity from liability that prevents them from being sued successfully. Employers who require it may be on the hook....
Yeah. Very good point. Many companies don't want the Biden mandate to pass for that reason. The liability falls on them.

Also, interestingly I have been hearing commercials on the radio from companies saying they are not requiring the vaccine. This may end up being a big selling point for companies trying to garner top talent.

Lebron testing positive on Monday or Tues and has already been cleared to return to play tomorrow, after two consecutive negative tests.

Dugger:1638488875771.gif

it’s still is not 100% clear to me what the deadline is for having two consecutive negative tests. For instance, if Dugger is asymptomatic and tests negative on Saturday and Sunday morning I believe that he will be allowed to play but from what I understand, if his second negative test occurs on Monday morning, he will not be eligible to play.

Also, interestingly I have been hearing commercials on the radio from companies saying they are not requiring the vaccine. This may end up being a big selling point for companies trying to garner top talent.

If this site is reflective of the rest of the country, it is clear there is not a lot of “top talent” among the remaining unvaccinated population.

If this site is reflective of the rest of the country, it is clear there is not a lot of “top talent” among the remaining unvaccinated population.
I will try to find the link but you may be surprised to know that the third highest group to NOT take the vaccine are the highly educated.

EDIT: not quite the link I was looking for but it is in the same vein.

Last edited:
What did the coroners report say?
A coroner wouldn’t make that determination, they’ll go with something like cardiac impairment or acute liver failure, etc. The FDA will investigate and sift through all the medical records and see if there is causation linked to the vaccine.

Just to add here, I know of 2 people personally who have died from the vaccine. This is not nearly as simple as you make it to be.
Maybe but correlation is not causation, it’s like Autism and MMR vaccines - there is no link (no matter how many times anti-vaxxers cite a discredited report). But even if true, the incidence of serious adverse events linked to any vaccine is tremendously low.

Can bad things happen and are they tragic? Certainly, but the data from the hundreds of millions of doses delivered does not support that death from the Covid vaccine is of statistical significance. If it did, personal injury ads related to the vaccine would be running nationwide night and day on tv.

I love Duggar. If he tested positive I'd love for him to sit. But whatever the league's protocols are, they are.

My wife is an ICU doc. On several occasions patients have died of COVID (all have been unvaccinated) yet their close adult family members still explicitly have stated their intentions to remain unvaccinated, without any cogent explanation. Insanity.

Does she feel bad that patients weren't afforded access to Therapeutics prior to the disease forcing people into the hospital

Maybe but correlation is not causation, it’s like Autism and MMR vaccines - there is no link (no matter how many times anti-vaxxers cite a discredited report). But even if true, the incidence of serious adverse events linked to any vaccine is tremendously low.

Can bad things happen and are they tragic? Certainly, but the data from the hundreds of millions of doses delivered does not support that death from the Covid vaccine is of statistical significance. If it did, personal injury ads related to the vaccine would be running nationwide night and day on tv.

See the number of cases reported through the VAERS Database.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back