PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Draft Binkies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brady_Moss

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
With the draft being a week away, what are some of you guys binkies?

I love Jalen Hurts story and how he overcame A LOT to get to this point of his life. People quickly forget how elite he can be due to his early mistakes (football related). Hopefully, BB can make a trade in the 2nd round or trade up in the 3rd round to draft him

EDGE- Curtis Weaver
DL- Javon Kinlaw
DL- Marlon Davidson
WR- Bryan Edwards
WR- Van Jefferson
TE- Adam Trautman
C- Matt Hennessey
WR- K.J. Hamler
TE- Dalton Keene
QB- Jordan Love
OW- Lynn Bowden Jr.
C- Cesar Ruiz
T- Matt Peart
S/LB- Jeremy Chinn
CB- Amik Robertson
WR- Jalen Reagor
TE- Cole Kmet
TE- Devin Asiasi
TE/DE- Matthew Wilkerson
QB- Jalen Hurts
OW- Antonio Gibson
TE- Harrison Bryant
TE- Brycen Hopkins
RB- Clyde Edwards Helaire
EDGE- Bradlee Anae
G- Jonah Jackson
RB - Zack Moss
WR/TE- Chase Claypool
WR- Denzel Mims
S- Antoine Winfield Jr.
S- Kyle Dugger
DL- Davon Hamilton

Last edited:
Jalen Reagor
Van Jefferson
Cezar Ruiz
Malik Harrison
Neville Gallimore
Ashtyn Davis
Kyle Dugger
Bradlee Anae
KJ Hamler

My binkies : BURROWS & YOUNG. If NE doesn’t come away with one of those - I’ll be SOOOOOOO disappointed. Like, they should get both. C’mon.

double

I love Jalen Hurts story and how he overcame A LOT to get to this point of his life. People quickly forget how elite he can be due to his early mistakes (football related). Hopefully, BB can make a trade in the 2nd round or trade up in the 3rd round to draft him

I've come around heavily on Hurts. I've been watching film and I think he's a good 3rd round pick. He's not Lamar Jackson as a runner but he's closer to a Cam Newton, a big bodied guy who will barrel over people and is deceptively slippery, and he's pretty accurate on short to intermediate throws. He's got the ability to create out of structure, he's got a little Johnny Manziel in him (in a good way) but without the insane footwork and mechanics.

The concerns I have about him are his arm talent is only mediocre and he holds onto the ball too long, but the latter is something that can be coached out and the former less of a big deal than people want it to be. (Joe Burrow is also lacking in arm talent and nobody's wringing their hands too much about that one. Hurts is less accurate than Burrow, obviously, and has a dual problem of losing accuracy after 20 yards and not being able to throw it on a rope.)

At the absolute worst you're getting a Taysom Hill swiss army knife, but I think he can be a very good starting NFL quarterback following the Dak Prescott model.

Tyler Johnson.

Yetur Gross-Matos
Brandon Aiyuk
Terrell Lewis
Antonio Gibson
Marlon Davidson
Matt Peart
Prince Tega Wanogho
Raekwon Davis
Curtis Weaver
Malik Harrison
Jordyn Brooks
Bradlee Anae
Lynn Bowden

If we get 3 of them I'll be very happy.

Maybe Jake Fromm. I have not spent a lot of time looking at draft prospects this year.

1000% agree. I made the same comment 2 months ago. I think his intern bibles are off the chart. I would package picks to move up for him in early part of 2nd round.

OK, I finally give up my semantic war on this subject. Apparently, what pats fans means by "binkie" is our favorite potential draft choices, or our favorite players. "Binkie" used to mean someone that I valued much more than others, and usually a diamond in the ruff.

That being said, one my favorite players is Ruiz.

WR Denzel Mims
TE Albert Okwuebunam
WR Chase Claypool
WR Jalen Reagor
RB Adrian Killins UCF
RB/WR Antonio Gibson Memphis

we really need explosiveness on our offense, it’s so vanilla and non threatening.

Kenneth Murray LB 1st rd
Chase Claypool WR 3rd rd
Robert Hunt G/C 3rd rd
Antonio Gibson RB/WR 3rd rd
Harrison Bryant TE
Leki Fotu DL

Last edited:
Thaddeus Moss is my mine I've watched alot of LSU games. He has the potential to turn into a quality player. He will probably be a fourth or fifth round pick. Well worth taking a chance on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back