PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dorsett unlikely to be cleared for Dallas game

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those looking to find a silver lining:

The Cowboys play a lot of zone, and Vander Esch is out of the game, so the TEs and RBs may be able to be more impactful than usual.

Shades of Amendola, Dobson, and Thompkins opening game 2013.

That was the game they were behind Buffalo at the half and won on the last drive. They had no TE. Wasn’t that the year?

I really think the same thing about the game before and after these reports: If the D can stop the run, NE wins the game. I really think it's as simple as that, even with the offensive issues.

Time for Harry to prove his 1st round value.

Both Sanu and Dorsett out? Sweet Jesus!
It will be fascinating theatre to see what Josh and company can come up with to deal with their lack of WR personnel. I really have no idea how the O will try to compensate for them but it will be damn fun to watch.
Hopefully, the D creates a few short fields through turnovers and the O can capitalize. I would like to see Dax with a three pick day.
It’s really not a lack of WRs. We rarely use a 4th WR.
The Vincent is WHICH WRs as well as what happens if there is an injury.

This is horseshit. Pats front office deserves the blame for poor planning on WR and TE this year

Belichick the GM is killing Belichick the Head Coach.

How many concussions for him now?

Both Sanu and Dorsett out? Sweet Jesus!
It will be fascinating theatre to see what Josh and company can come up with to deal with their lack of WR personnel. I really have no idea how the O will try to compensate for them but it will be damn fun to watch.
Hopefully, the D creates a few short fields through turnovers and the O can capitalize. I would like to see Dax with a three pick day.

Even without Sanu and Dorsett, Brady has two outside WRs in the rookies plus the best slot receiver in football to go with Ben Watson, James White, Rex Burkhead and Sony Michel.

If things settle down with Wynn back at LT, Brady will have options.

Brady's elbow is the biggest concern I have for this game.

Man if only there was an All-Pro wide out just waiting to be signed that could transform our anemic offense...

OH WAIT. There ****ing is but our sick, drunk, geezer owner in his stupid sneakers feels he needs to maintain the moral high ground despite being given hand jobs at a massage parlor.

Reports this week have been that Harry is not doing well in practice. :mad:

You mean missing most of camp and all of the season to date had an impact on his progress?? Who would have thought.

Even without Sanu and Dorsett, Brady has two outside WRs in the rookies plus the best slot receiver in football to go with Ben Watson, James White, Rex Burkhead and Sony Michel.

If things settle down with Wynn back at LT, Brady will have options.

Brady's elbow is the biggest concern I have for this game.

This man played with stitches in his throwing hand and you are concerned about a sore elbow. Come on man.

For those looking to find a silver lining:

The Cowboys play a lot of zone, and Vander Esch is out of the game, so the TEs and RBs may be able to be more impactful than usual.

Flu has hit their locker room too. LB Joe Thomas, S Donovan Wilson missed this whole week of practice and couple of other players are dealing with other illnesses.

Man if only there was an All-Pro wide out just waiting to be signed that could transform our anemic offense...

OH WAIT. There ****ing is but our sick, drunk, geezer owner in his stupid sneakers feels he needs to maintain the moral high ground despite being given hand jobs at a massage parlor.

Today, we are all Pathrioths!

Time for Harry to prove his 1st round value.
In only his second NFL game because of a WR situation that he had no control over, huh? Talk about unfair expectations...

In only his second NFL game because of a WR situation that he had no control over, huh? Talk about unfair expectations...

Very unfair imo.

You mean missing most of camp and all of the season to date had an impact on his progress?? Who would have thought.

To be fair, Gordon and Sanu didn’t do our camps when they were signed and in a weeks time did ok. Some receivers just get it and some just don’t. Harry might have been out half of the season but should be familiar with the playbook.

Then why draft Harry?

Terry McLaurin isn't waiting around to produce dividends on a lousy Redskins team.Seahawks DK Metcalf is another.

Makes you wonder if the Seahawks thought to themselves when drafting that they needed to target a young WR who can help them win now. Thinking out of the box I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News