PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Donkeys @ Cowgirls

Jason Garrett is the worst coach ever.

Jason Garrett is a total moron.

I'll laugh if he misses the FG.

Well now we know what Denver's go to play in the clutch. 2 straight pick plays

Jason Garrett is an idiot, how can a coach have such poor situational awareness to tell the defense to LET them score?!

Reminds me of the loss @ Buffalo a couple years ago... same scenario

miss please, thankyou

Hate seeing the Donks go 5-0.

Ballgame...

Well, I guess it wouldn't have been a cowboys game without a Romo pick....

Romo blew as usual

You clearly did not watch the game. Romo was awesome tonight. I hate that everyone will blame Romo for the INT but blame the defense. Romo gave them a 48 point cushion and they still couldn't win.

Just testing my super powers. Sorry about that.

Broncos defense is terrible. That's why I don't consider them the best in the league. Their offense is formidable and easily the best the league right now, but their D will be why they never win a championship. Once the offense starts to sputter (it will) you'll see this team's true colors.

Manning pick lets Cowboys back in. Romo pick loses the game.
Some things never change.

Yep, I said it even before the game started. This would have been an image changing win for the Cowboys.

Instead it's a reinforcing loss that solidifies the known perception that they're the biggest choke artists in football.

You clearly did not watch the game. Romo was awesome tonight.
Romo wasn't awesome when his team really, really, really needed him to be.

That's the difference between a clutch player and a choke artist. All those stats don't mean **** if you don't get the W.

So in summation, Romo had a real chance tonight to announce himself amongst the upper tier of QBs in the league and change his image. Instead, he pretty much cemented it. What a heartbreaker for Dallas.

Broncos defense is terrible. That's why I don't consider them the best in the league. Their offense is formidable and easily the best the league right now, but their D will be why they never win a championship. Once the offense starts to sputter (it will) you'll see this team's true colors.

Hopefully Gronk, Amendola and Ridley are healthy enough for the Pats to take advantage.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back