PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins @ Steelers Playoff Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sure Ben will tell us after the game he tore his rotator cuff. But he'll play through it because he's tougher than any human in the history of man kind.

Dolphins just got a pick and no urgency. Try to do something.

They gave when they still have a shot to win mathematically.

Ben is hurt! Could be a big deal...

That almost looked AC joint-ish. They should take him out.

Pitt and KC should be a fun game. I would lean toward KC though. They are at home, have a better defense and better special teams.

Miami has already given up. I don't see why. Score a TD go for an onside kick.

Try till the very end.

Stop.

It's homer nonsense.

To say McCourty and Butler are 2 things the Steelers D does not have is not homer nonsense it is a fact. Where is their top 3 safety and top 10 CB?

The Steelers have let Moore complete 80% of his passes. The Pats don't do that. That is a huge difference. Besides that the front 7's are pretty comparable but those 2 guys make a huge difference.

Matt Moore vs Steelers 29/36 81% 290 yards 8.0YPA 1 TD 1 Int
Matt Moore vs Pats 24/34 71% 205 yards 6.0 YPA 2 TD Int

Last edited:
To say McCourty and Butler are 2 things the Steelers D does not have is not homer non-sense it is a fact. Where is their top 3 safety and top 10 CB?

The Steelers have let more complete 80% of his passes. The Pats don't do that. That is a huge difference. Besides that the front 7's are pretty comparable but those 2 guys make a huge difference.

Your post, as a whole, was homer nonsense. When the Patriots play the way Pitt has today, people here insist that it was great defense, because "Scoreboard!".

You know it.
I know it.
Everyone reading this thread knows it.

Miami's OL having it rough this drive

Your post, as a whole, was homer nonsense. When the Patriots play the way Pitt has today, people here insist that it was great defense, because "Scoreboard!".

You know it.
I know it.
Everyone reading this thread knows it.

I don't care what other people do. This is about what I do. You said that comment about my comment and about me.

I have given this D credit when giving up a decent amount of points and been critical when giving up very few. Today Pitt did not pass the eye test.

I didn't talk up the 13 Points the Pats gave up early vs the Brown or the 17 vs the Bengals cause those games were not that good. I was not impressed by the D. They were okay like Pitt was today but not impressive.

The Steelers gave up 12 points today but the defensive play I saw did not reflect that kind of elite performance.

Took a nap during the second half to get ready for giants packers game. Looks like I made the right decision.

FYI he was in a walking boot.

In any case the only way you're going to get rid of CTE and former players from killing themselves is to make it 2 hand touch or flag football.

Let's not be naive here.

I think the issue with QB's is they have less opportunity to protect themselves when they plant and throw the ball. A runner can dive to the ground, a QB basically has to lay his body out to throw and be in a completely vulnerable position for the throw. So I can understand the additional protections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back