PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins @ Steelers Playoff Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to explain to this yutz what long tail product distribution means.

This fast food approach to football sucks.

I really dislike the pure economic approach of "you gotta be growing all the time". If the owners are currently making money hand over fist, why not just focus on a quality product rather than quantity product?

Simms just said that if you take away the two fumbles and the INT, it's a perfect game...

Ummm...don't know where to start. I don't even have a sarcastic reply. His idiocy just shot my wit in the face.

Jeezus...

Not one good playoff game yet. How some of these teams made the playoffs I dont know.

Some bad football. Hopefully giants-packers is good

This has been a particularly bad WC weekend. Usually you have 2 decent games out of the 4. Division round will be much better. It is the best week of football all year. 4 quality games.

Simms just said that if you take away the two fumbles and the INT, it's a perfect game...

Ummm...don't know where to start. I don't even have a sarcastic reply. His idiocy just shot my wit in the face.

Jeezus...

Perfection is only achieved not when there is nothing more to add, but when there is nothing else to remove. Unfortunately for the Dolphins, there's a lot to remove.

Pittsburgh seems to be taking more cheap shots then usual this year. The only concern you have if you see them in the AFCCG is making it out without a major injury to our players.

I switched over to Fox, which is playing "Whacked Out Sports."

I had significantly more enjoyment watching a couple of Belgian guys lighting fireworks off their own bodies than I did watching any of the NFL games this weekend.

I love that show. Especially since I'm not doing any of that crazy stuff.

The only thing that imo has been good about their D today is their run defense. They gave up a lot of catches but have tackled okay. They gave up some decent YAC at times.

Their pass rush has not impressed which is odd to say with all these sacks and forced fumbles.

When the Patriots play the same way, people around here call it awesome defense.

Peyton Manning reference

I hit Bingo!

Jeezus...

The way he worded his statement is dumb, but had the Dolphins scored TDs rather than fumbling on the 10 both those times, this game would be totally different.

I really dislike the pure economic approach of "you gotta be growing all the time". If the owners are currently making money hand over fist, why not just focus on a quality product rather than quantity product?

It's basic product development and marketing.

Their consumption base has contracted but they still want to expand product manufacturing.

Goody and his brownstones are in compete denial

When the Patriots play the same way, people around here call it awesome defense.

The Pats force more. They don't give those big cushions anymore. They have better secondary play. Butler and McCourty are better than anyone the Steelers have in their secondary.

I would say those 2 guys make all the difference really. We legit make teams hold on to the ball sometimes.

Steelers are a lot like the Pats but we have a better secondary by far and we don't commit dumb penalties on D.

Miami is not giving up.

The Pats force more. They don't give those big cushions anymore. They have better secondary play. Butler and McCourty are better than anyone the Steelers have in their secondary.

I would say those 2 guys make all the difference really. We legit make teams hold on to the ball sometimes.

Steelers are a lot like the Pats but we have a better secondary by far and we don't commit dumb penalties on D.

Stop.

It's homer nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back