PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Dolphins @ Steelers Playoff Game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore has actually completed 80 % of his passes !!!! That bodes very well for Brady if we meet them in the championship games !

Yeah lets have Antonio Brown return punts this late Tomlin is a special kind of stupid

Again, if Bill had JE out there....headline articles written, top story on NBC Nightly News, etc.

They have been fast flown to the ball and tackled well.
I dont think they can cover our receivers or are backs in the flat.
Plus I would hope they wouldnt let Pitt get away with Murder sorry Ray Lewis in Gillette like they do at their home field.

Is anyone else completely unimpressed with Pitts Offense?

Their O is doing well. Not great but well. Pitt has huge names but their offense is not amazing. They are a 3 man show which is great but it limits them at times.

I am not impressed with the D though which i almost never say when you give up only 6 points. Just so much accidental unforced D.

Phil Simms: "You'd like to muffle my mouth but that's not gonna happen."

Like to do more than that.

Again, if Bill had JE out there....headline articles written, top story on NBC Nightly News, etc.
kind of what i was thinking too, hear alot of "running up the score"(other fans) but also stuff along the line of stupidity, arrogance, risking injury etc. Just seems like this only a big deal when it's the Patriots.

I feel they have clearly improved stopping the run.
Not afraid of Brady vs their secondary.
Only thing that could hurt us is a burnt out Mcdaniels lackluster gameplan.

I'd love to be wrong about this because playing the Steelers in the AFCCG would be the ideal scenario, but I see KC crushing them next week.

Agreed.

Pitts Offense is really underwhelming and their defense is still allowing Moore to complete 80% of his passes.

KC is probably going to steamroll them.

They have been fast flown to the ball and tackled well.
I dont think they can cover our receivers or are backs in the flat.
Plus I would hope they wouldnt let Pitt get away with Murder sorry Ray Lewis in Gillette like they do at their home field.

The only thing that imo has been good about their D today is their run defense. They gave up a lot of catches but have tackled okay. They gave up some decent YAC at times.

Their pass rush has not impressed which is odd to say with all these sacks and forced fumbles. Moore just holds on to the ball until the pass rush gets there. When he could easily throw it away or hit someone for a completion.

I switched over to Fox, which is playing "Whacked Out Sports."

I had significantly more enjoyment watching a couple of Belgian guys lighting fireworks off their own bodies than I did watching any of the NFL games this weekend.

Its amazing Moore is still out there I might of even tried going to some kind of wildcat offense certainly wouldnt let Yates throw the ball.

I'd love to be wrong about this because playing the Steelers in the AFCCG would be the ideal scenario, but I see KC crushing them next week.

I like KC's DL versus Pitt's OL but can KC's offense score more than 16 points?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes