PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Does anyone else feel like we're losing this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am nervous before every game. You never know how the game will go. But, I think they should win.

Three Concerns:
1) Brady will be wearing a glove on his Throwing Hand, something he has not done for years, and has refused even in zero weather.
2) The Jag defense, in response to the glove and the hurt, will shorten the field, and force Brady to throw long.
3) Brady might possibly open up the stitches, and then obviously have to leave the game. (I know this is more like a silly worry, I grant)

This said, yes, I think we could win even without Brady. But I note the odds are dropping (throwing in some objectivity), however.

what nonsense? His hand is injured.. his throwing hand.

Its been a bit overblown..... I think thats what he meant. Because it has. I was never worried. He was at practice today, zinging balls around.

IDK, as good as the jags looked last week against the steelers, they looked just as bad against the bills. mustering up 10points on a defense we scored 23 and 37 on this year.

I'm really not sure what team we are going to see. My guess would be somewhere in the middle..

I cant imagine Bill having as bad a gameplan as Mike Tomlin did to scheme against bortles/fournette..

I wouldn't even mention those two in the same sentence.

You friggen people it's the same thing every year. You listen to these sports radio idiots and by the end of the week the Pats have no chance. But Felger and Maz say the Pats have no chance. I'm a scared. How are we going to win? Don't you think the Pats deserve a little confidence from their fans? I think they have earned it.

I feel like the stars are all aligned for the NFL to pull a " story line" stunt, Clete as ref, the Jags with Coughlin, a **** QB with a stellar D, this one feels like its a loss.
The very last thing in the world the NFL wants is Jacksonville in the Super Bowl.

I wonder if some fans just sit in a fetal position in the corner of a room during the weeks leading up to games.

In his defense, Minihane was apparently the first one breaking the news about the injury this morning.
Yea I heard him. I just can't him seriously

The very last thing in the world the NFL wants is Jacksonville in the Super Bowl.

NFL MARKETING GUY: Now see here, what we really want in the Super Bowl is a team with no fans, literally no fans at all, a team from a city that only exists because a bunch of northern companies moved their headquarters there to dodge taxes, it's just the worst most boring city imaginable. Can we do that? All right let's do it.

I wonder if some fans just sit in a fetal position in the corner of a room during the weeks leading up to games.

I do that unless I’m here. Lol

I do not feel like we’re losing this game. Brady will play and play well. The only patriot who really said much was Lewis and by what he said it’s going to be fine

Is thi
I feel like the stars are all aligned for the NFL to pull a " story line" stunt, Clete as ref, the Jags with Coughlin, a **** QB with a stellar D, this one feels like its a loss.
Is this a game thread?

Thank you guys for helping me through my post season Chicken Little spell , Ive gone from fetal position under the kitchen table, to fetal position on couch, with optimism though.

I've said it before but to repeat myself: if the turnovers are equal and there are no Jags TDs on D, Pats win by at least 14.

Of course the Jags' D could ruin the game, but I don't see it happening. They'll probably be too grossed out by Brady's gushing thumb to play effectively.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe