PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Do you want the Patriots to win or lose versus Giants?

THE HUB FOR PATRIOTS FANS SINCE 2000

MORE PINNED POSTS:
Replies:
OT: Bad news - "it" is back...
Replies:
Very sad news: RIP Joker
Replies:
2023/2024 Patriots Roster Transaction Thread
Replies:
Asking for your support

Do you want the Patriots to win or lose against the Giants?

• Win

Votes: 29 28.4%
  • Lose

Votes: 60 58.8%
  • Who cares

Votes: 13 12.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
When we were on the top of the mountain and looked down from on high at the lackeys scrambling for position below us, I always had a special sympathy for the teams mired in the realm of 4, 5, 6 wins. I considered that situation to be the worst because you suck, but you don't suck bad enough to hit rock bottom and get that top draft pick which could turn your franchise around.

Now the shoe is sadly on the other foot, and I will tell you this: I don't want to "finish strong" by going 3-4/4-3 the rest of the way. There's no joy in 5-12/6-11. I want a top 3 pick, d%#*!@t.

When we were on the top of the mountain and looked down from on high at the lackeys scrambling for position below us, I always had a special sympathy for the teams mired in the realm of 4, 5, 6 wins. I considered that situation to be the worst because you suck, but you don't suck bad enough to hit rock bottom and get that top draft pick which could turn your franchise around.

Now the shoe is sadly on the other foot, and I will tell you this: I don't want to "finish strong" by going 3-4/4-3 the rest of the way. There's no joy in 5-12/6-11. I want a top 3 pick, d%#*!@t.
This is the way

Star Wars Disney Plus GIF by Disney+

Picking: "I can't bring myself to say anything beyond I hope the Patriots win, but I wouldn't be mad if they lost."

Our roster is likely the worst in the NFL. It won't take long. Once we can get a QB and some talent at the skill positions around that QB. We could be back into contention. I sense BB won't be here, I believe the organization is likely going to want to go in a different direction.
Which is it, worst roster in the NFL or a QB and a couple skill guys away?
Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land

Which is it, worst roster in the NFL or a QB and a couple skill guys away?
Confused Kevin James GIF by TV Land
Well my friend.. to un-confuse you. We are the worst roster in the NFL as currently constructed. In the off- season IF.. we can find the QB, and add some people at the skill positions we can become a contender again. Hopefully that isn't too confusing!

The way I see it, a loss is a long term win. In that sense, I am hoping for a win,

Well my friend.. to un-confuse you. We are the worst roster in the NFL as currently constructed. In the off- season IF.. we can find the QB, and add some people at the skill positions we can become a contender again. Hopefully that isn't too confusing!
Then it's not the worst roster in the NFL, you're giving in to hyperbole again.

The QB sucks and the receivers suck. The TEs are fine. The RBs are fine, need a 3rd down back. Need help on the line. The defense is good, possibly better than good with Judon and Gonzalez returning.

I always want us to win.
I believe the team is trying to win. As we all know we don't have the talent to do so. Starting at the QB position.

Then it's not the worst roster in the NFL, you're giving in to hyperbole again.

The QB sucks and the receivers suck. The TEs are fine. The RBs are fine, need a 3rd down back. Need help on the line. The defense is good, possibly better than good with Judon and Gonzalez returning.
They are the worst roster in the league. Let me correct myself the offense is the worst in the league your right the defense is more than good. Any defense that looses it's best players of course will be missed. My post was just a simple realization of what they are, and hopefully in the offseason of what they can become with those changes.

They are the worst roster in the league. Let me correct myself the offense is the worst in the league your right the defense is more than good. Any defense that looses it's best players of course will be missed. My post was just a simple realization of what they are, and hopefully in the offseason of what they can become with those changes.
Yep, it's the worst roster in the league, with a failed GM and a failing HC.

Someone suggested they aspire to 7 wins? Hope springs eternal, but at some point you cross the line into delusion.

Steve brings his pom poms with him wherever he goes. It's adorable.

This is a tough question as a fan, but…the truth of the matter is this. Winning this game does zero to advance the future of this team. Losing this game has a chance to advance the future of this team.
your answer lies there.

Yep, it's the worst roster in the league, with a failed GM and a failing HC.

Someone suggested they aspire to 7 wins? Hope springs eternal, but at some point you cross the line into delusion.

Steve brings his pom poms with him wherever he goes. It's adorable.
LOL.. I'm trying to figure out how did we beat the bills? Or did the bills just not take us seriously and didn't think we could even pass our own 50 yard line? I'm not dumping on them. Just being a reality driven fan as you are.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Back